New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

cashier said, " can we sell this game for this price." Store manager  replies, "i t's fine, we pay $25 for games anyway". Why are they going out of business?

fZGTQh5.gif.gif

Was at kmart and purchased a few games:

Tales of Xillia $0.25
Wii U Wonderfull 101 $6 ( Super Awesome Deal & Can finally play it for that price )
Diablo 3 $12 Ps3 & Xbox 360 ( Not Bad For New )

If posted already some where, sorry

( Also if you spend $35, you get 5000 points )
Prints a 10 off 75 and a 15 off 100 gaming coupon
for future references Kmart clearance finds should goes here in the Kmart thread like they always have https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/285683-new-kmart-clearance-price-drops-ymmv/page-482#entry12249910

I can get FOUR copies of Xillia for the price of ONE taco at Taco Bell!

I'm tempted, but I'm also hungry. What to do?
get a ps vita, get xillia, remote play off your PS4 using PS Now into your vita, go into the bathroom, eat the Taco Bell Big Box Tacos (can win destiny too), wash it down with Mountain Dew Code Red, and stay in the toilet for 4 hours having a mexican enema while playing on your vita

and people say the vita is useless

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up that Xbox LIVE kit today for $15. When I got change back I put the dollars in my back pocket and apparently I dropped a dollar. Shady old cunt behind me was acting odd and was kinda close, so I should have known something was up. fuck. This is another reason for why I hardly ever use backpockets. Whatever, that will be my donation to the world for the year. Got a good deal though so yeah.

Lying bastards. Mine rang up at 75 bucks. Wonderful 101 was $24.
Congrats to those that got in on the deal.

Disney Infinity 3DS is now out of the system (last price was $12)

Pokemon X did not drop and is still $24

Skylanders Giants 3DS Starter Pack also did not drop and is still $24

fuck NO! ALL 3 of the Xbox Live Starter kits today were bad... One was missing the cards entirely and the other 2 had already been used. I guess at some point, they must have been on the shelves and not in the glass cabinet. I'll be taking that shit back tomorrow morning... Make sure you guys look for ANY evidence of opening. One of mine was cut entirely on the bottom and the other had the sticker on the bottom removed and put back in place. Once I tested the codes, I looked and saw where it had been opened previously. So - yeah - 3 sets, no working codes. Check y'alls shits!

Still $4 too much from what I hear.
Whoever told you that is talking out of their asses. Gears Judgment is a great game. The multiplayer's off from the usual Gears style. So what? Call of Duty is doing the same thing and they're getting praised out the ass for it.

Thank you all for posting about Wonderful 101! Was able to grab a copy for $6. Been wanting to give this another shot after playing Bayonetta.

Picked up Wonderful 101 today (thanks OP) also saw

Wii-Mote  $24

Rayman (PS3) $16

Mag (PS3) $12

Call of Duty: MW3 (PS3) $24

God of War Collection $4

Plus a bunch of other random shovelware for Wii and DS/3DS

When you guys scanned the game what did it come up as? Mine still says $24 but says Nintendo instead of listing the name of the game on the scanner. Wondering if thats why I'm not getting the deal price

Nope, that's normal. I brought in some printed out UPCs today including Wonderful 101. It was the right price, but OOS, and rang up as "Nintendo" on the scanner. I can also confirm $4 for :360: Gears of War Judgement, but again, it was OOS.

Also, Tales of Xillia rang up $59.99 :lol:

bread's done
Back