New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

I am immensely proud of myself for waiting on the Uncharted combo pack at my Kmart. Just picked it up for the $22.48 price.

[quote name='Nesmaster75']Sorry I haven't followed this thread in a little bit of time (and the OP didn't have the information I was looking for), but what was the last price people have found the Gears of War Xbox console for?[/QUOTE]

I bought mine for $210. That was about three weeks ago?

[quote name='Tax']I bought mine for $210. That was about three weeks ago?[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Thanks for the response, Tax! My old elite is starting to give me problems, and I know a Kmart near me that has one, so I may check it out for that price!

Grabbed- ( prices include discount)

GOW origins bundle $22.49
LBP plush bundle $11.22
You don't know jack ps3 $3.72
Dungeon siege 2 ps3 $3.72
3rd birthday psp $3.72
Samurai warriors 3ds $3.72 X2
Hot shots 2 psp $1.50
Fat princess psp $1.50

[quote name='lude21']Grabbed- ( prices include discount)

GOW origins bundle $22.49
LBP plush bundle $11.22
Dungeon siege 2 ps3 $3.72
3rd birthday psp $3.72
Samurai warriors 3ds $3.72 X2
Hot shots 2 psp $1.50
Fat princess psp $1.50[/QUOTE]
I take it that was at the Kmart I was JUST AT yesterday and figured nothing was on clearance and bought random shit with my freebie $5 SYWR thing?:bomb: fuck. I gotta check my closest one and see if there's any copies of DS 3 around. God knows I got enough of those LBP plushes from the BBV general merchandise clearance for a while.:lol:

[quote name='Nesmaster75']Awesome! Thanks for the response, Tax! My old elite is starting to give me problems, and I know a Kmart near me that has one, so I may check it out for that price![/QUOTE]

No problem. Good luck!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I take it that was at the Kmart I was JUST AT yesterday and figured nothing was on clearance and bought random shit with my freebie $5 SYWR thing?:bomb: fuck. I gotta check my closest one and see if there's any copies of DS 3 around. God knows I got enough of those LBP plushes from the BBV general merchandise clearance for a while.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Ya just grabbed that stuff from the DC Kmart. The GOW was hidden. Some stuff left.

Picked up (after discounts, before tax):

:ps3: Yakuza 4 - 3.72
:ps3: Mayhem - 3.72
:ps3: Playstation Move Heroes - 3.72
:ps3: Enslaved - 3.72
:ps3: de blob 2 - 3.72
:ps3: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - 3.72
:ps3: Little Big Planet + Sackboy Plush Bundle - 11.24
:3ds: PES 11 3D - 3.72
:3ds: Samurai Warriors: Chronicles - 3.72
:wii: Rock Band 3 Keytar Bundle - 11.24

I feel that given my current backlog, I'm going a little overboard.

Checked out two Kmarts in the Syracuse area.
Yakuza 4 rang up $14.97, Dungeon Siege III was $19.97, 3rd Birthday was $9.97.
No PS3 controller bundles at all.
Blech.

[quote name='DarthWoo']Picked up (after discounts, before tax):

I feel that given my current backlog, I'm going a little overboard.[/QUOTE] wish I could find a kmart that has that good of deals! Wish it was not YMMV!

[quote name='lude21']Ya just grabbed that stuff from the DC Kmart. The GOW was hidden. Some stuff left.[/QUOTE]
I was wondering if there was still a GOW bundle in DC or not cuz I swear I saw one last month sometime.

Maybe I'll return one of my $4 chatpads and grab a Dungeon Siege III if I can find one for $4. The rest of it doesn't really interest me too much, since I have enough controllers for a while now and most of those games I've played before or don't want.

I'm going back to my local one tomorrow to check those prices for DSIII and Dragon Age 2... $3.74 is a steal for both IMO, even $7 and change is worth the purchase IMO. Ha just when I'm planning to hit my backlog of games and wait patiently for AC3 and WWE13, I guess there's more to add.

[quote name='DarthWoo']Picked up (after discounts, before tax):

I feel that given my current backlog, I'm going a little overboard.[/QUOTE]

Those damn Rock Band Keytar bundles are still $40 for the Xbox 360. :( They've been that price for the last few months or so. I'll periodically check and see if they drop any lower than that.

Picked up Little Big Planet 2 move bundle for a total of 20.05 not bad in my opinion!! It was in Griffith, Indiana last one though.

Picked up Samurai Warriors 3Ds for 3.72. Saw a bunch of copies of PES 11 but sports games do not interest me. The had some Epic Mickey collectors editions marked at 39.99 and scanned 29.99. Maybe if they fall below 20 I'll bite.

[quote name='undying21']Picked up Little Big Planet 2 move bundle for a total of 20.05 not bad in my opinion!! It was in Griffith, Indiana last one though.[/QUOTE]

Nice score! I'd consider move at that price :)

Found 5 pk Universal Stylus Set for 3DS and Ghost Recon 3DS. 2.99 and 9.97 before 25% :)
Only problem is they left the Ghost Recon in case thing that they put games in..
How the hell do I take this out ._.

So I went to my local Brookhaven, PA KMart this morning...

All for PS3

Dungeon Siege III $3.72
Dragon Age II $3.72
Hunted Demon's Forge $3.72
Fear 3 $7.47

..and including a $5 rewards card I had sitting around, the total came out to around $14 including tax. More to add to the backlog, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fearMr.Met']So I went to my local Brookhaven, PA KMart this morning...

All for PS3

Dungeon Siege III $3.72
Dragon Age II $3.72
Fear 3 $7.47

..and including a $5 rewards card I had sitting around, the total came out to around $14 including tax. More to add to the backlog, I guess.[/QUOTE]
Sonofabitch. I'd probably pick up Hunted as well, even though I also owned that already too due to the @Gamer coupons and never played it either:bomb:.:lol:

[quote name='fearMr.Met']So I went to my local Brookhaven, PA KMart this morning...

All for PS3

Dungeon Siege III $3.72
Dragon Age II $3.72
Fear 3 $7.47

..and including a $5 rewards card I had sitting around, the total came out to around $14 including tax. More to add to the backlog, I guess.[/QUOTE]

Including the games I just got, and a bunch I got a few months ago at Sears for .97 when that store's management had prematurely decided to try clearing out their game section, I've got a backlog of probably around two dozen games, just counting PS3 stuff. Just started Yakuza 4, having never played any of the previous games, pretty neat just watching all the recap cutscenes of previous games.

[quote name='lude21']Ya just grabbed that stuff from the DC Kmart. The GOW was hidden. Some stuff left.[/QUOTE]

Another PA CAG? Uhoh....

[quote name='chickenbutt']Found 5 pk Universal Stylus Set for 3DS and Ghost Recon 3DS. 2.99 and 9.97 before 25% :)
Only problem is they left the Ghost Recon in case thing that they put games in..
How the hell do I take this out ._.[/QUOTE]

Joke noted, Ha-ha.

Anyway, as difficult as it may be to believe, many of these games mentioned in this thread are indeed being sold at the low prices indicated. I myslef have just come back from purchasing Yakuza 4 for $3.72. I'm not yet sure what I'm going to do with it, as the installation is 5 GB (and I only have about 7 GB left on my HD). Personally, I happen to find this 5 GB install size completely inexusable. Shenmue had no required installation, and nor did its sequel. The Yakuza series is not comperable in the least to Shenmue, so why am I devoting 5 GB of priceless HD space to tis game. Incomprehensible. It's a shame that they didn't have any copies of Dungeon Siege III; at least the required space on that game was slightly more acceptable, if I recall.

Anyway, The God of War collection featuring the original PS2 games scanned for $7.50. I also saw Rage being clearanced for about $10.

Has anyone published a list of the games with the mos flip potential yet?

Picked up / scanned:

$3.72

:3ds: Samurai Warriors Chronicles
:ps3: / :360: Dragon Age II
:ps3: Yakuza 4
:ps3: De Blob 2
:pSP: Patapon 3
:pSP: 3rd Birthday

$7.47
:3ds: Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
:ps3: Vanquish

$22.49
:ps3: God of War Origins Dual shock Bundle

Awesome.

Yakuza 4 was $4?? DAMN. I had it in my hand and the sticker still said $14.97. I *almost* asked him to price check that. I wish I had now, they had a few copies left at my K-Mart. Maybe I'll get to go back later today and snag it.

I picked up Rage and Fear 3 for $7.47/each. Also got Marvel vs Capcom 3 (on Xbox) for $3.72.

Grabbed some more stuff today-

X360 60gb starter kit $14.99
Ps move heroes $3.72
Yakuza 4 ps3 $3.72
Hunted demon forge ps3 $3.72

Also used my $10 rewards from spending $50 yesterday :)

Someone cleaned out the tons of $2.99 ps2 memory cards.

[quote name='nietzsche74']Joke noted, Ha-ha.

Anyway, as difficult as it may be to believe, many of these games mentioned in this thread are indeed being sold at the low prices indicated. I myslef have just come back from purchasing Yakuza 4 for $3.72. I'm not yet sure what I'm going to do with it, as the installation is 5 GB (and I only have about 7 GB left on my HD). Personally, I happen to find this 5 GB install size completely inexusable. Shenmue had no required installation, and nor did its sequel. The Yakuza series is not comperable in the least to Shenmue, so why am I devoting 5 GB of priceless HD space to tis game. Incomprehensible. It's a shame that they didn't have any copies of Dungeon Siege III; at least the required space on that game was slightly more acceptable, if I recall.

Anyway, The God of War collection featuring the original PS2 games scanned for $7.50. I also saw Rage being clearanced for about $10.

Has anyone published a list of the games with the mos flip potential yet?[/QUOTE]

Wasn't joking. They didn't bother to remove the outer box ._.
fuck this I'll just drive back there. This is why I never go to the Kmarts around me ._.

Wish I had more time to scan prices but was on lunch. Got some more at another kmart:

:360: Batman Arkham Asylum $7.47
:360: De Blob 2 $3.72
:360: Hard Drive Transfer Kit $7.47
:360: Gears Of War 2 $7.47
:ps3: Star Wars Force Unleashed w\ Cards $3.72
:ps3: Uncharted Controller Bundle $22.49 FINALLY GOT ONE!!!! (needed another controller)
:ps3: Marvel vs. Capcom 3 $7.47
:ps3: God Of War Collection (1&2) $7.47
:3ds: Samurai Warriors $3.72
:psp: 3rd Birthday $3.72
:psp: Dissidia 012 $2.22

I got an email saying that I had $7 in bonus SYWR points that had been added to my account for being a valued member that I have to use by 10/20. Funny since I haven't bought anything there since Josh got "reassigned" and most of the deals ended. I hope to make it by there tomorrow to see if I can find a clearance game or two to use it on.

Went to local store in Valencia, CA and got the following (all come with games & controllers):

:ps3: God of War Origins Collection & Dualshock3 Wireless Controller - $22.49
:ps3: Ultimate Combo Pack: God of War Collection - $4.49

I just went to the Kmart in Land O Lakes/Lutz on Collier, and I found they had quite a few of the PES 2011 and Samurai Chronicles for the 3DS, located near the front. They were priced $20 but they rang up $3.72

There was one LBP w/ Plush in the back near Electronics, but I am not sure if it rung up properly. Saw some copies of Rage, too. It was a good trip

[quote name='fgnbtz']I just went to the Kmart in Land O Lakes/Lutz on Collier, and I found they had quite a few of the PES 2011 and Samurai Chronicles for the 3DS, located near the front. They were priced $20 but they rang up $3.72

There was one LBP w/ Plush in the back near Electronics, but I am not sure if it rung up properly. Saw some copies of Rage, too. It was a good trip[/QUOTE]

Hehe, I live like 2 miles from there, I might have to stop by before I go play ball later! See any Yakuza 4??

[quote name='PocketIguodala']Hehe, I live like 2 miles from there, I might have to stop by before I go play ball later! See any Yakuza 4??[/QUOTE]

Don't think so. I didn't really see too many PS3 games in the bin up front apart from Rage and maybe one or two more. Tons of Wii and DS/3DS though. Maybe check in the case in the back

Had LBP w/ plush- $11.27
Sonic Unleashed $4.50 (360 and ps3)
Star Wars Unleashed w/ cards $7.62

Passed on all, nothing really struck me.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Picked World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition under $37 after taxes. It's a good price or bad ??[/QUOTE]
I believe Best Buy had it for $20

[quote name='lude21']Grabbed some more stuff today-

X360 60gb starter kit $14.99
Ps move heroes $3.72
Yakuza 4 ps3 $3.72
Hunted demon forge ps3 $3.72

Also used my $10 rewards from spending $50 yesterday :)

Someone cleaned out the tons of $2.99 ps2 memory cards.[/QUOTE]
I didn't even think to check the PS2 memory cards the other day. They were marked $6 at that store.

Anyway, I found a copy of Hunted and Dungeon Siege III at Kmarts in the Poconos earlier today. They had extras of both when I left there, as well as at least 2-4 copies of that Mayhem game between the two I hit.

I also found a set of :ps3:Official Component Cables at the one for $4.49 after discount.
[quote name='Romeo']Another PA CAG? Uhoh....[/QUOTE]
I can name most of the local PA CAG's or ones that hit this area semi regularly for the most part.

It's the ones that don't post but still grab the deals that you have to worry about imo.

picked up most of what has already been listed

I really would like one of the :ps3: controller bundles though cant find em anywhere..

:ps3:
Pure $3.72
SBK X: Superbike World Championship $3.72
Dragon Age Origins Awakenings $3.72
Kane & Lynch 2 $3.72
Dungeon Siege III $7.47
Rage $7.47
Dead Space 2 $7.47
Littlebigplanet GOTY w/plush $11.22

:360:
Kinect Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster $7.47
Transfer Cable $7.47
Dungeon Siege III $7.47

:psp:
Sony 8GB Memory Stick Micro Media + M2 Duo Adaptor $5.24

picked up God Of War red controller bundle for $22.xx, was marked $45.00. Also picked up Hannah Montanna for 360 for $2.22. Everything in the store wasn't marked right, Hannah was $4.99. I saw some Wayne Gretzky hockey stick wii game for $4.99 also.

[quote name='johnston306']clearance items are marked with a "clearance" sticker and/or "reduced" sticker?[/QUOTE]
Sometimes they aren't marked at all, which is why you should be paying attention to the posts listing the games that have been mentioned as being on clearance in this thread.

Just picked up the following:

:ps3: Uncharted Controller Bundle 22.xx
:ps3: LBP2 Move Bundle 18.xx
:ps3: Dragon Age Origins 3.72 edit: just realized I needed Dragon Age 1 to play this...going to return tomorow.
:ps3: Dragon Age 2 3.72
:3ds: Samurai Chronicles 3.72

Thanks guys! The lone copy of Yakuza 4 I saw two weeks ago seems to have been picked up. Gonna check a different K-Mart (one's that I bought cheap car wiper blades from) to see what they have there.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Sometimes they aren't marked at all, which is why you should be paying attention to the posts listing the games that have been mentioned as being on clearance in this thread.[/QUOTE]

tru dat, I printed about 40 UPC codes today and brought them in store to scan because the KMArts I frequent everything is behind the glass...

also forgot to mention the Resistance 3 Doomsday Bundle scanned @ $74.xx

bread's done
Back