New life, new tradelist. Wii Points! Moving and need stuff to go today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, but I'm doing alright.

While I may be down on my luck, my ex-wife is taking a beating herself. She's 4-months pregnant with the other guy's kid, and after talking to his wife last night, I've learned that he's delaying filing papers for his own divorce because he doesn't want to get married again. And I can only assume that he isn't even keen on the idea of having a kid. Must suck to be them, seeing as her great plan really seems to have fizzled out.

On the flip side to all of that, I have 5 different women interested in me now. I'm never any good at making choices. :p

I'm not going to say no to good old fashioned currency... it's just that you send at your own risk. Send me a PM and we'll talk.

Bump!

And add one more to my list, but this one is a cutey at work. Her friend who also works in our office is trying to set us up. *fingers crossed*

Bump.... If anyone wants anything, let me know ASAP. Tomorrow is the last day to ship, because I'm leaving for North Carolina Friday morning and won't be back until the following weekend.

Pm replied to.

I'm down in NC until next weekend, so I won't be bale to ship. But if you want to haggle over my prices, now is the time to do it.

Bump!

Spooge, happy to hear your good. Kind of heading down the D path myself. If Time Pilot falls through, I will take it.

Payment has been received for Time Pilot, sorry.

And thanks. Too bad the dating game sucks, way too many head games. I do have a date this saturday with a new girl. Been talking to her for a week or so and she 'seems' fairly normal, so we shall see.

Bump!!

Thanks everyone! No reasonable offer refused!! And I mean that!! I want everything in my tradelist in your home or office!

Free bump for getting through a rough patch. I'd ask you to CML but I don't think I could give you my entire trade list for a quarter of what you're asking for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back