New LittleBigPlanet beta?

Phanatic

CAGiversary!
Is there another beta going on for something new in LittleBigPlanet? I just got the following in my e-mail:

===================================

PlayStation(R)Network

===================================
THE LITTLEBIGPLANET(TM) BETA: YOU HAVE AN OPEN INVITATION.

Welcome! You've been selected to participate in our ongoing
LittleBigPlanet online beta. We're always striving to improve our online experience--and whether it's tweaks in gameplay, functionality or server adjustments, we need your help in making sure everything looks and plays just right. Included is your beta code to provide you access to our online beta. Thanks again.

Here is your Voucher Redeem code for beta:

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX (Obviously, I replaced the real code.)

================================

So, did anyone else get this invitation, or know anything about a new LBP beta?

I got one today also, I dunno what it is, I thought about using it but saw I needed to update my ps3 to use it even so I didnt bother yet, dunno if I wanna update or not=)

I got same email. Code also invalid. I think I signed up for a beta before game was. Released. But never got into it. Until now I guess.

I suppose this is why LBP:GOTY is 29.99 on amazon and at best buy not sure where else...i was gonna pick it up but should i just wait for LBP2?

There's no reason for a LBP2, considering the games entire point is more or less the user-generated content. Any changes or additional features they want to add they can via patches, as they have been doing. Honestly, LBP2 is a stupid idea.

bread's done
Back