New Live Points Cards - Its Dumbass Proof!

defmonkey05

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Got a 1600 point card today, and its a new style and there's an improvement!

They aren't scratchers! You just have to peal off the paper on the back to get the code.

But, I'm sure there's still going to be some overachievers trying to peal the paper off with a utility knive. :roll:

The card is paper now though.

So, I'm sure there's somebody who'll rip some of the code off for excitement of getting Ikuraga.... When it comes out anyway....

They're new to me dammit! ;)

Besides, when I first saw it, I remember reading all the threads on CAG about people scratching their live cards off with a straight razor.

almost scratched my numbers off today, i was using scissors, luckily i noticed it in time to only scratch off 1/2 of 3 letters, took me about 2 mins to figure out what letters they were, on yea i finished scratching the rest of it off with a coin

i was skeptical about the codes getting scratched off but now i know how ppl do it

[quote name='shrike4242']Trade off of the "+1 month" from the old card to the dumbass-proofness of the new ones. Hmmmmm.[/quote]
The cards don't say +1 month, but they are. I received the new style from the buy.com deal and even though it made no mention of a free month on the card or packaging, going to check status in account management it shows "12+1".

Unfortunately, nothing is dumbass proof. It's only a matter of time before an idiot causes us to scratch our heads in amazement of their stupidity.

cool, i remember i once tried to scratch off a code with a pen point...
i couldnt read the code because there was black ink all over it:roll:

bread's done
Back