New Los Angeles Times TRU Coupon....

Zon27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (98%)
TODAYS PAPER ONLY (4-21-05)

Late notice again, sorry, but I was on register again checking out customers and a new coupon popped up from the Los Angeles Times today.

Buy one item at regular price and get an item equal or lesser value for 50% off. Ofcouse this has the usual exclusions (no hardware, baby formula, diapers, or gift cards).

It's in today's paper. I assume it's in the same section as last time, the California Section of the Los Angeles Times. Todays paper ONLY.

ONCE AGAIN THIS COUPON ONLY WORKS AT the Toys R Us locations Culver City, Hawthorne, and West Los Angeles.

Not as good as the last coupon but it's still something (two weeks ago 30% off any one item and 4 weeks ago $5 off any $5 or more purchase).

[quote name='Darkflight']Why couldn't this be more towards SGV.... sigh...[/QUOTE]

Is there there something that you need? I can probably pick it up...even though I only work at the Culver City store for another week...

this is in todays(fridays) or yesterdays(thursdays) la times? this could be decent for some games that never seem to go on sale(like the good first party gba games)

edit- so it was yesterdays paper, ah well, no biggie.

Thanks for the heads up on the coupon. I got lucky and found a newspaper at the local library. Since there was nothing pertinent on the back of the coupon I asked the library clerk if I could cut out the coupon and he let me. I guess I'll start buying the Thursday paper to see if there are any coupons in it from now on.

bread's done
Back