New Mad Catz SF IV FightStick SE - $50 SHIPPED

kross036

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Buy.com through Ebay is selling a new, in box Mad Catz Street Fighter IV Fight Stick (standard edition) for 50 dollars and free shipping. Pretty sweet deal. I'm actually kicking myself because I just bought a refurbed one for a dollar more.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...akeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

If you throw in some sanwa buttons and a stick, you're looking at around 100 total for a seriously nice stick.

Edit: It's for the Xbox 360 btw.

Obviously on buy.com with free shipping too. PS3 one is 43.99. Good if you don't want bother selling the extra one you'd get off of gameshark right now.

I've read too many bad things about these to replace my Horis with them. If I ever see any TE's for $80 or so, I'll grab a couple each for the PS3 and 360.

[quote name='msu89dawgs']I've read too many bad things about these to replace my Horis with them. If I ever see any TE's for $80 or so, I'll grab a couple each for the PS3 and 360.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I had an SE once before and honestly, it's not that great. IMO if you're serious about fighting games, you probably really shouldn't pick up an SE unless you plan on modding it.

Thanks for the deal, I picked up one even though I have a gutted X-arcade with 360 controllers inside. Works great but this is a good deal!

bread's done
Back