New Mega Man X Collection for $20 PS2/GC

darkclawsofchaos

CAGiversary!
Could be B&M or a reputable website. Below $20 for either the PS2 or Gamecube. Factory sealed please.

I already checked CC and Target. I hadn't checked best buy yet, but they usually get rid of old games quickly so I didn't check there yet. No one online has it except for Amazon, but thats $30, I'm kinda saving that for last. Thanks

I was just at one, it was desolate, though I doidn't expect much, I was searching for Kirby Canvas Curse. I got another one near me but I doubt if the carry games either

[quote name='soonersfan60']K-Mart is hit or miss, but I found that at one K-Mart I went to. (Sorry, it's for me.)[/QUOTE]

How much was it at KMart?

By the way, if you do find it at Best Buy the Gamecube version should be $1.99 and the PS2 version should be $9.99.

[quote name='Josef']How much was it at KMart?

By the way, if you do find it at Best Buy the Gamecube version should be $1.99 and the PS2 version should be $9.99.[/quote]

Ok, I'll give that a try, hopefully i could find it there.

[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']Ok, I'll give that a try, hopefully i could find it there.[/QUOTE]

I probably should have mentioned that the Best Buy prices have been in effect since last February, so there's probably a small chance of the store having it. KMart may be your best bet.

[quote name='Josef']I probably should have mentioned that the Best Buy prices have been in effect since last February, so there's probably a small chance of the store having it. KMart may be your best bet.[/quote]

Funny thing is, if you told me Kmart 8 years ago, I would had like three a few miles away and easy to get to, now, after I moved, I can't find any Kmarts, and I think two of the three I knew closed down

bread's done
Back