New Member: Chado53!1!!

chado53

CAGiversary!
ok, i've been apart of a few forums over the years most all of which were video game related. i have some sort of experience with the forum world but i'm no expert so cutting me some slack would be nice.

by the way, the other forumZ i use to frequent all appreciated new users to give a little introduction just to see what that person is about and so they can receive a warm welcome from their 'warm' community...hence the reason i'm here posting this nice little intro.

Now, my name is Rashad (not to be pronounced RashOd) and i'm From Houston, Tx. I've been listening to the cag cast periodically as they came out...it makes for real good driving music or lack of music i should say but it's nice while i'm driving around not doing much. But, i really enjoy listening to cheapy and wombat just talk about video games as me and my friends do so it all works out. I like a lot of systems and while it may seem i have a preference for some things over the other i'm just a fan of everything when it all comes down to it. I have a wii (broken at the moment :[ ) i have a 360 (which like many of you, got the red rings as well) but not a ps3 because i can't just buy that yet because of lack of games. Anyways, i do, yes, admit to liking/loving halo. the online experience is just unforgettable with your buddies and whatnot. i'm in love with Silent Hill for it's story and uniqueness (come on, admit it, nothing scares you quite like silent hill) I'm a fan of the old 90's snes/genesis game "zombies ate my neighbors" and there's a lot more but i don't want to bore you with that.

one more thing before i close this far too long introduction...i scanned the forums a bit to find a thread that this post would apply to but didn't really find nothing :\ sorry if i missed it but, i hope to hear more from you guys.

Happy Gaming,
Rashad (chado53)

1206944560624.gif

[quote name='yukine']Welcome to CAG.

And please don't refer to forums as "forumZ" ever again.[/quote]

Hehehe... I was just going to mention it, but his Zombies At My Neighbors reference earned him a pass. ;):D

[quote name='yukine']Welcome to CAG.

And please don't refer to forums as "forumZ" ever again.[/quote]

what if he said he took a buz to the library to read some bookz and zinez ? would that have been acceptable?

[quote name='lokizz']what if he said he took a buz to the library to read some bookz and zinez ? would that have been acceptable?[/quote]
Absolutely. ;)

[quote name='lokizz']what if he said he took a buz to the library to read some bookz and zinez ? would that have been acceptable?[/QUOTE]
Only if he was drinking Mountain Dew at the time!

Welcome to CAG, Chado53.

Always remember:
the first rule of CAG.... You don't talk about CAG.
the second rule of CAG.... You don't talk about CAG.
the third rule of CAG.... Don't make dumbass threads like Slidecage's "Just lookin in stores might soon cost ya" thread. ;)

hi, thank you all for the warm welcome or at least i'd like to hope it's positive so far and i'm sorry about the spelling on "forums" but i said it as kind of joke in a joking make fun of way but i guess it didn't quite work out.

i'll see you guys around!

[quote name='chado53']hi, thank you all for the warm welcome or at least i'd like to hope it's positive so far and i'm sorry about the spelling on "forums" but i said it as kind of joke in a joking make fun of way but i guess it didn't quite work out.

i'll see you guys around![/quote]
Such as the Iraq, as in such as.

Welcome to CAG. Someone will be along to collect your CAG Premium fee shortly. :)

[quote name='chado53']ok, i've been apart of a few forums over the years most all of which were video game related. i have some sort of experience with the forum world but i'm no expert so cutting me some slack would be nice.

by the way, the other forumZ i use to frequent all appreciated new users to give a little introduction just to see what that person is about and so they can receive a warm welcome from their 'warm' community...hence the reason i'm here posting this nice little intro.

Now, my name is Rashad (not to be pronounced RashOd) and i'm From Houston, Tx. I've been listening to the cag cast periodically as they came out...it makes for real good driving music or lack of music i should say but it's nice while i'm driving around not doing much. But, i really enjoy listening to cheapy and wombat just talk about video games as me and my friends do so it all works out. I like a lot of systems and while it may seem i have a preference for some things over the other i'm just a fan of everything when it all comes down to it. I have a wii (broken at the moment :[ ) i have a 360 (which like many of you, got the red rings as well) but not a ps3 because i can't just buy that yet because of lack of games. Anyways, i do, yes, admit to liking/loving halo. the online experience is just unforgettable with your buddies and whatnot. i'm in love with Silent Hill for it's story and uniqueness (come on, admit it, nothing scares you quite like silent hill) I'm a fan of the old 90's snes/genesis game "zombies ate my neighbors" and there's a lot more but i don't want to bore you with that.

one more thing before i close this far too long introduction...i scanned the forums a bit to find a thread that this post would apply to but didn't really find nothing :\ sorry if i missed it but, i hope to hear more from you guys.

Happy Gaming,
Rashad (chado53)[/QUOTE]
Mostly literate, friendly, a little wordy...

Alright, I guess you can stay.

A few suggestions:

Make sure, when referring to a "cheap ass gamer", you say "CAG" and not "CAGer".

Also, improved typing won't hurt.

That being said, that was a very good introduction. You seem like you'll fit in just fine here.

just don't start dumb threads like: target will charge for browsing or my cat's breath smells like cat food and you will fit in fine

You live in Houston? My condolences.

I'm super jealous of your Phoenicia Supermarket down there though...puts ours to shame.

[quote name='Liquid 2']You live in Houston? My condolences.

I'm super jealous of your Phoenicia Supermarket down there though...puts ours to shame.
[/quote]

ha, it's no worries because i love on the outside of houston and we have is corporate crap like McDonald's, Starbucks, and Krogers, etc. But, i make do with what i can...

bread's done
Back