NEW MEMBERS Gamefly Subscription Deal $30 for 3 months through Facebook @ AskMen.com

[quote name='sandman8288']New members only....that kills it for me.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Just knocked my membership down to 1 game at a time too because there's jack squat coming out in the next 2 months... Oh well.

[quote name='nadohawk']Would be a good deal if I did not have Redbox in town where I can rent a game for two days for just two dollars.[/QUOTE]

$4 plus tax

I'll have to think about this. I've GF several times before, but this is the 4th different place I've lived in the last 2 years so these new member deals always work for me.

[quote name='astr0boy']Muthafuck. I just signed up for GF. LAST NIGHT. No way in hell they would honor this?[/QUOTE]
doubt it only one way to find out

Has their shipping times improved? I live in Georgia and the closest shipping centers was like...Tampa, FL and it took FOREVER to receive games from Gamefly.

[quote name='vlv723']$4 plus tax[/QUOTE]

Not if you get the game at 8 AM and then return it before 9 PM the next day. Two days for two dollars.

I did a trial membership recently and I live in Wisconsin and the closest shipping was Pittsburgh. It took 4 days for them to ship to me (including a sunday that unfortunately counts) so lets count it as 3. However it took 5 days for me to ship a game back to them and have them count it as returned and then inform me that another game was on its way. Thats over 1 week, unacceptable when they count every shipping day against you whether they send it or you return it.

I promptly cancelled, but wouldnt have cancelled had they not counted days that it took for them to send a game to me. I went back to Blockbuster.

bread's done
Back