New moderators...

Wow, I thought this was an old topic asking for more moderators. I didn't realize that some had been chosen. Congrats guys!

One of these guys should use their newly granted moderator status at Wednesday's presidential debate. When one of them tells a lie (not if, when) you can flame them hard!

[quote name='tyecko']Why does Stealthy get one? He's been here less than 6 months.[/quote]

he has been here longer than that. Just under a different user name

[quote name='tyecko']Why does Stealthy get one? He's been here less than 6 months.[/quote]

!every party needs a pooper that's why we invited you!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='daphatty'][quote name='Wshakspear']I think we need to get some Killer Whales around here for cleansing...[/quote]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:[/quote]

Am I retarded or just not up to date on selab because I dont understand that joke at all. I'm guessing it's not the latter.

[quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='tyecko']Why does Stealthy get one? He's been here less than 6 months.[/quote]

!every party needs a pooper that's why we invited you![/quote]

:rofl: :rofl:

See this is why he get to be a mod

[quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='tyecko']Why does Stealthy get one? He's been here less than 6 months.[/quote]

!every party needs a pooper that's why we invited you![/quote] well DenisDFat couldn't make it so I thought I'd fill in.

!every party needs a pooper that's why we invited you![/quote]Haha. you said poop.

Congrats on yet ANOTHER mod job, Stealthy. And nice to see that Sneaky is finally a mod as well. :)

[quote name='Mustang O-Line 75'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='tyecko']Why does Stealthy get one? He's been here less than 6 months.[/quote]

he has been here longer than that. Just under a different user name[/quote]

tis the truth
look up JakeT81588
and this topic
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16804

didn't like him then, don't like him now :twisted:
just kidding buddy[/quote]Damn! Now I have to bump that old thread and call Stealthy out on his lie that he told to BigNick. The bastard. Test out your locking job, Jake. :)

[quote name='StealthySeal']haha i didnt lie.... .i said that i would change it when i got up to 175... im at 160![/quote]damn you Stealthy! oh yeah... well... fuck it. :cry: I lost.

[quote name='Mustang O-Line 75'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='tyecko']Why does Stealthy get one? He's been here less than 6 months.[/quote]

he has been here longer than that. Just under a different user name[/quote]

tis the truth
look up JakeT81588
and this topic
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16804

didn't like him then, don't like him now :twisted:
just kidding buddy[/quote]

he should have lissened to my suggestion..

[quote name='StealthySeal']haha i didnt lie.... .i said that i would change it when i got up to 175... im at 160![/quote]

So where did StealthySeal come from then?

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='StealthySeal']haha i didnt lie.... .i said that i would change it when i got up to 175... im at 160![/quote]

So where did StealthySeal come from then?[/quote]Why, from Sneaky Penguin of course. Kind of ironic, hu? :)

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='StealthySeal']haha i didnt lie.... .i said that i would change it when i got up to 175... im at 160![/quote]

So where did StealthySeal come from then?[/quote]Why, from Sneaky Penguin of course. Kind of ironic, hu? :)[/quote]

Yep. I am the teacher, Stealthy is the student.

And damn it all, I hit the Edit button AGAIN! I'll never get used to this.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='StealthySeal']haha i didnt lie.... .i said that i would change it when i got up to 175... im at 160![/quote]

So where did StealthySeal come from then?[/quote]Why, from Sneaky Penguin of course. Kind of ironic, hu? :)[/quote]

Yep. I am the teacher, Stealthy is the student.

And damn it all, I hit the Edit button AGAIN! I'll never get used to this.[/quote]

Time it takes, to get used to all the new options you have

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']So what do you have to do to become a mod?[/quote]

Me? I killed a man. I don't know if that made me a mod, but worth a shot.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']So what do you have to do to become a mod?[/quote]

Me? I killed a man. I don't know if that made me a mod, but worth a shot.[/quote]

Was it another mod? :twisted:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']So what do you have to do to become a mod?[/quote]

Me? I killed a man. I don't know if that made me a mod, but worth a shot.[/quote]

Could I sacrifice a poodle instead?

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']So what do you have to do to become a mod?[/quote]

Could I sacrifice a poodle instead?[/quote]

Why a poodle, it should be a chiuahuah (sp). Those things are super stupid.

I actually have a Chiuahuah running around my house, and its actually quite smart and fun. Im surprised at how much i like it...hyper little fucker though....

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']So what do you have to do to become a mod?[/quote]

Why a poodle, it should be a chiuahuah (sp). Those things are super stupid.[/quote]

because the only thing I can get my hands on is a poodle, if I could choose I'd use a goat, its much more authentic that way.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']So what do you have to do to become a mod?[/quote]

Why a poodle, it should be a chiuahuah (sp). Those things are super stupid.[/quote]

because the only thing I can get my hands on is a poodle, if I could choose I'd use a goat, its much more authentic that way.[/quote]

or your firstborn son, whatever is most handy

[quote name='Wshakspear']I actually have a Chiuahuah running around my house, and its actually quite smart and fun. Im surprised at how much i like it...hyper little shaq-fuer though....[/quote]

My grandma has one and he is the stupidest thing I have ever seen of an animal. The thing only shakes and is never hyper. She and I have never heard him bark once. Sometimes we believe that he is deaf but the vet reassures us that he isn't. He's also afraid to venture out of the house. After we put him outside to go and do his business, he justs runs back like a maniac period. I guess I shouldn't rag on him, he probably was just tramtized or something when he was young.

bread's done
Back