NEW MOUNTAIN DEW!!!! ONLY AT TACO BELL!

Damn, Damn, Damn, First Livewire and now Baja Blast... Why oh why did I switch to diet soda...then again I used to weigh 80 lbs more so maybe the switch to diet wasn't all bad but still these new flavored sodas look sooo good but no diet!

MMm i should go to taco bell to try it.. blue is a cool color..makes anything taste/looks good

live wire was too sweet.. sweeter than the average orange soda..code red.. was.. alright tasting not something i bring along to drink.. this topic reminds me the old pop .. like surge mmm that was a sugar rush

Who gives a shit? Mountain Dew sucks. Quit being such a puppet for 'EXTREEEEEEEEEEME marketing', and go back to skydiving and wakeboarding on your head.

I thought it was decent, better than Code Red, but not as good as Livewire. Of course, nothing beats the original.

[quote name='snotknocker']Crystal Pepsi was serious ass in a bottle[/quote]

OMG. You are correct sir. I tasted it once and about lost my lunch. Never again. Hopefully they don't even make that shit anymore.

I love to try new sodas too, but I've been leary ever since I tried the Sprite Tropical Remix last year. That stuff was disgusting IMHO.

[quote name='snotknocker']Crystal Pepsi was serious ass in a bottle[/quote]

[quote name='Tenacious D']
OMG. You are correct sir. I tasted it once and about lost my lunch. Never again. Hopefully they don't even make that shit anymore.

I love to try new sodas too, but I've been leary ever since I tried the Sprite Tropical Remix last year. That stuff was disgusting IMHO.[/quote]

I'll assume that I was one of the 7 people that enjoyed Crystal Pepsi, and one of the 5 that enjoyed Pepsi Kona. However, I'm not one to drink sodas that are Red (Code Red, Dr. Pepper Red Fusion, etc) or Blue (Pepsi Blue, Baja Blast, Top Pop Blue, even the blue Slurpee) [I do however drink Labatt's Blue, but it's not blue in color]. I did like Livewire, I think it tasted like orange Pez mixed with Mt. Dew, now only if they made it in a diet variety...

The Sprite Tropical remix was decent, but this years Berry Blast Remix was god awful, it tasted like a wood flavoured pop.

[quote name='Tenacious D'][quote name='snotknocker']Crystal Pepsi was serious ass in a bottle[/quote]

I love to try new sodas too, but I've been leary ever since I tried the Sprite Tropical Remix last year. That stuff was disgusting IMHO.[/quote]

Hate to quote a quote, but you both are very correct. The only thing good to come from Crystal Pepsi was that Saturday Night Live skit with Crystal Gravy. Pretty funny.

The only drink worse than Tropical Remix Sprite is the Berry Remix.

I haven't been too often since they got that new 'value menu, but last time I was there it didn't impress me much, value-wise. Of course, I still remember when tacos were 49 and 59 cents.
I guess I'm a purist, I didn't like Code Red [tasted like melted ICEE to me, waaaay too sweet], or LiveWire. Our Taco Bells let you fill your own drink and get refills, so I might taste it next time I go.

Eewww...GRAPE Mt Dew?

""Doing the "Dew" is like no other soft drink experience because of its daring, high-energy, high-intensity, active, extreme citrus taste. " "

It's like there's a gym in my mouth and everyone's sweating!

karsh: And that damn New Coke, what was up with that? I tell you, kids these days, don't know how good they got it....

I'm not supposed to drink dark beverages, and minimize my carbonated/caffeine beverages, but I do drink Dew, although I try to drink no more than one can a day.

I drink Dew not because I'm 'extreme' [far from it], but because I can't/shouldn't drink Coke/Pepsi/RC, and got sick of Sprite/7up, and I like Dew.

I love code red, really hated live wire. It tasted like melted orange flavor popsicile. My lady dig live wire though, thats the only thing she will drink. So there's green, blue, red, orange,.... hmmm whats next?

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']goddammit, i dont have a taco bell ANYWHERE near me!!!![/quote]

WTF? You should move to America or, to a lesser extent, Canada. We have many place to enjoy food and drink. Your country would be wise to modernize it's living conditions, it is the new millenium after all.

BE glad you never tried Pepsi Blue. Sweet Jesus, it was like I was anally raped by a homeless person and the drippings of the result were placed in a bottle with a splash of berry. Eugh, GOD. That was the WORST dollar I ever spent.

[quote name='"karsh"']See....I never even got to taste the utter crappiness of Pepsi Blue...So sad :( :wink:[/quote]

You didn't miss much, as you have probably figured out by the other comments. Pepsi blue kind of tasted like kool aid with way too much sugar.

Baja Blast is ok, but I would not go to taco bell every day for this stuff. :)

My official response to the new MT Dew flavor: Not too shabby. Nothign I would go out of my way for, but I'd get a cup full if I was stopping for some Bell.

this bajablast shit tastes like powerade and MTN DEW mixed together.........i went WAY out of my way just to get a goddamn soda and it sucked......im a bit pissed

[quote name='BasketCase1080']damn whats with all this pepsi blue haters? I loved that soda and was sad to see it die :([/quote]

Sad? IMO, that stuff tasted like shit.

why do so many of these new sodas taste like ass ? I haven't found a good new soda in like forever. Code red was ok, but regualr is still way better.

[quote name='KingDox']why do so many of these new sodas taste like ass ? I haven't found a good new soda in like forever. Code red was ok, but regualr is still way better.[/quote]

Well, I wouldn't quite call the taste new in anyway, but C2 doesn't taste like ass. I think it actually tastes like Coke. At least it tastes more like Coke then Diet Coke. But like I said, I don't think you could really count that.

bread's done
Back