New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="xbox lives on" post="11838661" timestamp="1402624674"]lol, you're welcome.

How about a "Like" for my post? :)[/quote]

You got it!!!!!

I must be doing something wrong. I sign up for Maxim every time it's posted using the same info every time, yet I'm only subscribed to 2020. I know it takes up to 8 weeks to register, but I've done a lot more after that time.

I must be doing something wrong. I sign up for Maxim every time it's posted using the same info every time, yet I'm only subscribed to 2020. I know it takes up to 8 weeks to register, but I've done a lot more after that time.

I may be wrong but I swear I remember seeing something about them putting a cap on how many years you can have racked up

Two questions, any news on a new playboy sub? Mine just ran out lol. Also When you guys fill out for bussiness info what do you out in?

When you guys fill out for bussiness info what do you out in?
Since I have a job, I put down what is applicable to me. Otherwise make up whatever you want. I think it only affects the free business publications they try to get you to sign up for as well.

Just Answer these Question

I'll send you a message of the code as soon as you answer it

[customspoiler='Question for Code 1']What is the combined first names of the creators of Bungie Studios[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler='Question for Code 2']What is the name of fish that is a vehicle in Destiny[/customspoiler]

Use the Destiny Wikia

Good Luck!!

[customspoiler='Question for Code 1']What is the combined first names of the creators of Bungie Studios[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler='Question for Code 2']What is the name of fish that is a vehicle in Destiny[/customspoiler]

Use the Destiny Wikia

Good Luck!!
What do you win?

Use the Destiny Wikia

Good Luck!!
Yea? What do I win?

Alex, Jason, and Pike

Anyone want a Destiny Beta code for PSN,i have two

Destiny Beta Code

Use the Destiny Wikia

Good Luck!!
Isn't this the magazine thread?

bread's done
Back