New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

[quote name='Daywalker']Just got it in an email today, free 1 year subscription to PC Magazine.

http://www.mercurymagazines.com/pr1/121/12131[/QUOTE]
I have tryed for that one 3 times each time getting the Email saying I would get the one year and nothing.

Out of the tons of Mag deals I have done the only one that has worked so far is Games For Windows. :cry:

[quote name='Flyersfan']Any poker, gaming, or sports magazine deals?

:)[/QUOTE]
Sporting News is somewhere in the thread, not sure if it's still active though. But I want to find another one cause my sub is about to expire.

[quote name='t_jay17']Does anyone have any links to free subs to playboy, hustler , penthouse or any other magazine like them?[/QUOTE]

yeah, it's called the internet. ;)

Just as I had gave up on life (or PC Mag that is) yesterday I got my first issue after about 9 weeks after my conformation. ^_^

So far everything I have tryed for I have got with the exception of Maxum. O well you cant win them all. Just have hope and you will get the mags.

[quote name='packerfan10']Just as I had gave up on life (or PC Mag that is) yesterday I got my first issue after about 9 weeks after my conformation. ^_^

So far everything I have tryed for I have got with the exception of Maxum. O well you cant win them all. Just have hope and you will get the mags.[/QUOTE]
Ugh, I don't even remember what I've signed up for.

All I know is I'm getting:

SPIN, PC Mag, Computer Shopper, EGM, Games for Windows, GQ, Muscle and Fitness, SEED, Interview, Art in America, and several others I don't recall at the moment, and I haven't paid a dime for anything.

[quote name='gvamp']I'm looking for Games for Windows. EGM should be running out soon to but that's fairly easy to get[/quote] I can't even find EGM anymore.

[quote name='Collectordragon']That offer is dead. I haven't seen a WORKING EGM sub this year. My sub ran out years ago. :([/quote] Same here. :(

[quote name='Hey_its_a_good_day']For the Mercury EGM sub, what does my job need to be?[/QUOTE]
It doesn't matter the deal is dead.

[quote name='roland13x']OK, I feel like an idiot here, what's the trick to get the Sporting News sub from this link? I go through the questions, and I'm never offered SN. Thanks for the help...[/quote]

Yeah, I couldnt find the right combo of job descriptions to get Sporting News to pop up, so I just gave up on it.

I've never actually got a freebizmag offer to come through anyways. I've subscribed for them and completed the questionaires and still never got the magazines. That place is a joke and a waste of time.

I've actually had quite a bit of luck with freebizmag. I just got a free subscription to Car & Driver from them. Maybe it's my career? I'm a TV producer.

[quote name='pacifickarma']I'm a teacher and I've received tons of mags from freebizmag.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

[quote name='neocisco']It sounds like freebizmag just doesn't appreciate my profession. At least some of you are getting them.[/QUOTE]
Well... la de freakin da! We've got ourselves a writer here!

bread's done
Back