New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

Wow I just love it how it says that I only have 9 issues of GFW left when I didn't even recieve one and I signed up mutiple times and how EGM I've only recieved 1 and only have 10 issues left and also signed up mutiple times.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Wow I just love it how it says that I only have 9 issues of GFW left when I didn't even recieve one and I signed up mutiple times and how EGM I've only recieved 1 and only have 10 issues left and also signed up mutiple times.[/quote]

Yeah, I find that annoying. There's been about 5 EGM offers this year I've taken and not a single one went through. Yet somehow the two GFW offers I've done have went through.

I just noticed on my EGM subscription that one of the EGM offers from here in the past couple months has gone through. It's up to 10-08 so it had to have come through at least by September. I have never received a "end of subscription" notice. Thanks to everyone who posts offers!

[quote name='machoman_93']yeah, thanks for the egm sub. haha 1,000th post on this thread!![/quote]
Uh...no. Missed it by 9 minutes.

Never mind. Someone's been deleting posts.

I wonder if those will go through, they're all "paid" for by MeTooSoftware. Oh, well, I threw down my info for another subscription to EGM, we'll see what happens.

Tried to get another sub, why not. I got a letter from Maxim the other day, turns out my free sub from FSM knows when, as I've got it for *years* free, is going to last until 2012, as it said they denied a 48 month extension as it goes past the 5 year limit now. *shrugs* I wonder what company tried to tack 48 months on?

Power Cruising

http://www.mercurymagazines.com/pr1/121/12155

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Power Cruising is THE magazine for all who cruise under power. Whether you're planning a long distance cruise on your powerboat or you are just out for a long weekend, Power Cruising magazine provides expert information on practical boat ownership and seamanship, plus real life inspiration with features on the most popular harbors and cruising destinations in North America, the Caribbean and Europe. Plus, in every issue, Power Cruising keeps you up to date on the latest new boats, electronics, gear and accessories.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[quote name='Vanilla Gorilla']Thanks for the two EGM Links. I've been waiting for a working link for a little while now.

I love this place.[/quote]
Off-topic, I'm surprised your choice of username went through. There's another user on the site named VanillaGorilla. Just a warning, don't be surprised if a mod contacts you requesting that you change your username.

if I use the second EGM link will that add to my first subscibtion for a total of two years, or will I just get two magazines a month?

thank you, I'm tempted to get the games for windows one too, but I don't know getting game informer, OXM, EGM, and games for windows might be two much lol

[quote name='homeland']just for your information Stuff and FHM both have folded..[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just got a postcard today that said my Stuff sub had been transferred to a Blender sub I apparently signed up for a while back.

Hey i was looking for some mags for my girlfriend for chirstmas. I dont think i can get these free but if i can get a discound or something on them that would be cool. I am looking for Vogue and Adbusters. Thanks

Florida Travel & Life

http://www.mercurymagazines.com/pr1/121/12156

Discover the Good Life! Florida Travel & Life is the first magazine devoted to the Sunshine State. In every issue, discover secrets of what makes Florida unique and attractive, from distinctive architecture and luxurious residential communities to superb cuisine and world-renowned entertainment.

[quote name='neocisco']Florida Travel & Life

Discover the Good Life! Florida Travel & Life is the first magazine devoted to the Sunshine State. In every issue, discover secrets of what makes Florida unique and attractive, from distinctive architecture and luxurious residential communities to superb cuisine and world-renowned entertainment.[/quote]

Cool. I signed up but has anyone ordered from Mercury in the past? What are the chances I'll actually get it?

[quote name='neocisco']Florida Travel & Life

Discover the Good Life! Florida Travel & Life is the first magazine devoted to the Sunshine State. In every issue, discover secrets of what makes Florida unique and attractive, from distinctive architecture and luxurious residential communities to superb cuisine and world-renowned entertainment.[/quote]

wow ill deffinitly snatch that i think i have my family convienced to go to florida for vacation next year so now i can show em why i wanna go.

dose any one have a link for some kind of wood working magizine that shows you how to build stuff i need help cause i am trying to make a humidor so any wood working subs would help.

PC Magazine sent me a notice saying that my free subscription is about to end and asking me to renew the subscription. On the notice it has no place for declining the renew and no telephone number to call. I don't want to pay for it so how can I cancel or let them know I don't want to renew anymore? Does anyone know how to cancel or contact them to cancel? Thanks for helping

[quote name='sirinam']PC Magazine sent me a notice saying that my free subscription is about to end and asking me to renew the subscription. On the notice it has no place for declining the renew and no telephone number to call. I don't want to pay for it so how can I cancel or let them know I don't want to renew anymore? Does anyone know how to cancel or contact them to cancel? Thanks for helping[/quote]

It's not an automatic renewal, they're asking you if you want to or not. If you don't want to renew (and pay), then just ignore it and let your subscription expire.

Just a heads up for anybody who had a Stuff subscription: I got a postcard the other day from Maxim that said that the remainder of my subscription is being added to my current Maxim subscription. Anyone who had a Stuff subscription and didn't have a Maxim subscription will receive Maxim for the remainder of their sub.

[quote name='DigitalSpace']Just a heads up for anybody who had a Stuff subscription: I got a postcard the other day from Maxim that said that the remainder of my subscription is being added to my current Maxim subscription. Anyone who had a Stuff subscription and didn't have a Maxim subscription will receive Maxim for the remainder of their sub.[/quote]
What's funny is that my friend has Maxim already through like 2013 from free mag subs. He also had several years of Stuff still left. So, Maxim sent him FOUR envelopes on the same day all trying to add his Stuff remainder to his Maxim. They went from like 48 months down to 36, to 12 to 6, or some combination like that, but said that they couldn't be added. His Maxim sub was too long.

Maxim has a limit now on how many years you can be subscribed. It's 5 years. FYI.

bread's done
Back