New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

[quote name='AaronStC']OK, I received my rewardsgold membership number on Oct 1st and an email saying I get a year subscription to maxim. After checking the maxim site my subscription does indeed have a year added to it, last order Sep 28. No word on Playboy though.[/QUOTE]
Same thing for me. My Maxim sub is good for 10 years+, I don't need another year :p

The Maxim link does not work without a code, you can get a code by doing the Maxim BCS Challenge. I will leave a link to the Maxim challenge page, and also I will leave the answers to the questions below also, so you don't have to waste the time trying to figure them out :D. http://maximnissan.plentycontent.com/

Play the movie and answer the questions

Answers are:
Boardroom credenza : Heisman Trophy
Behind the Donut clerk: Penn State
Store Name: Michigan
Wall of Boardroom: Georgia Tech
Truck: Wisconsin
Window of donut store: Georgia
Sitting on desk: Oregon

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Add me to the list of people that did get his free sub to Playboy :)!

I've got like 10 years worth of Maxim but I never thought that Playboy one would go thru...

As cool as Maxim and Playboy are, I can look at higher quality and quantity photos of women who are scantily-clad, naked, or mid-coitus online.

I'm waiting for tech or gaming magazines...

[quote name='Kaiju Nexus']As cool as Maxim and Playboy are, I can look at higher quality and quantity photos of women who are scantily-clad, naked, or mid-coitus online.

I'm waiting for tech or gaming magazines...[/QUOTE]

Yeah if I didn't get them for free I certainly wouldn't purchase them. I would love for EGM to come back around for free. I like having some mags around to read while I exercise during my lunch hour. It helps distract me and get me through my workout on the elliptical or stair stepper. Stuff like Maxim or PC Magazine that is, I doubt the guy who runs the place would appreciate me reading Playboy there :). (Or I guess he wouldn't mind but some of the other members would...)

[quote name='nasum']I can't imagine playboy is all that exciting in this era of instant hardcore gratification on the internet.[/QUOTE]

True to a point. Playboy has several things going for it,though. I especially enjoy when they get celebrities to pose in their magazine. You usually don't find that stuff online unless it's a paparazzi shot. Plus, I like their advisor, jokes, and cartoons.

oh don't get me wrong, I'd take PB for free any day, it's just that I more or less already can. I mean, they've got to have at least one decent redhead per year (Heather Caroline comes to mind) that makes it worth digging through the dreck.

Why do you guys compare maxim with playboy? Maxim is only a model/fashion magazine. Playboy is full nude. There's free one year of motortrend from mercurymag chek it out in main forum.

PS: The nissan challenge offer is all out =( Gave me a "-1" as offer code lol

Just got Maxim and I never signed for this?

edit - apparently RewardsGold just gave it free for me.....guess I'm gonna message them about that P*****y

Also, finally got my Member ID after a couple of months and no sign of ******Y

[quote name='spedmunki']Got my first issue of Spin today, actually one of the better free mags I've gotten[/QUOTE]

Just got mine last Saturday - first subscription that i've actually gotten!

my friend told me that he got his first issue of Maxim today even though he signed up for Playboy, I also signed up for Playboy at the same time but have yet to get anything.

Thank you for taking the BCS Clues Challenge. Unfortunately, due to our limited quantity you will not be able to receive the complimentary Maxim subscription.

Please click here for a special offer available only to those people who won the BCS Clues Challenge.

Thank you,
Maxim Magazine

The above is BS because I got confirmation of the offer and completed it about a month ago and after filing out all the info now they say I don't receive anything free, but I can subscribe at a special price. If I didn't already have ten years sub to maxim free I'd care more but I wonder if that's why they pulled this BS. Anyone else get this email?

[quote name='RockMySocks10']my friend told me that he got his first issue of Maxim today even though he signed up for Playboy, I also signed up for Playboy at the same time but have yet to get anything.[/QUOTE]

Have you guys checked Playboy customer service to see if they even have you listed as a subscriber yet?

[quote name='RockMySocks10']my friend told me that he got his first issue of Maxim today even though he signed up for Playboy, I also signed up for Playboy at the same time but have yet to get anything.[/QUOTE]

I, as well as others, are in the same situation :drool:

Hey guys, this might be the wrong spot to post it, but Amazon emailed me a 50% off code for any gaming magazine. Here it is, if anyone wants it: HN6K-Z5U6RE-F4B7A8

I wanted in on the PB thing so I went out and found one that works. I did the survey after and its all good in the neighborhood.

http://www.rewardsgold.com/mags/playboygd/tgs_playboy_pg1r.htm

I love Maxim and all but really it has gone downhill in the last thee years or so. Mostly now ads and fashion in the back. (sigh) Thats why I have moved onto magazines with articles longer than a page. (sometimes you need that extra bit of time in certain rooms of your home)

[quote name='Marshy']I wanted in on the PB thing so I went out and found one that works. I did the survey after and its all good in the neighborhood.

http://www.rewardsgold.com/mags/playboygd/tgs_playboy_pg1r.htm

I love Maxim and all but really it has gone downhill in the last thee years or so. Mostly now ads and fashion in the back. (sigh) Thats why I have moved onto magazines with articles longer than a page. (sometimes you need that extra bit of time in certain rooms of your home)[/QUOTE]

That's the same one as before. Never actually got Playboy.

ah my bad. i couldnt find that link back in the old threads so i went googling. i did get a confirmation on that subscription so heres to hoping! ill keep you updated!

[quote name='GuardianE']That's weird. I received a copy of Reader's Digest in the mail. I definitely did not sign up for a free subscription to that. I've also not received my Maxim in a while... and I haven't received a single issue of Playboy, even though my subscription shows up as active in the customer care site below:
https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/PY/PLY/P...id=1291126534991&lsid=33340815349016286&vid=1[/QUOTE]

Contact customer care and verify your information is correct and that it is a "Print" subscription.

An EGM deal has been impossible to find. I don't even want a free sub, just a discounted one. I've checked Amazon and other options but no luck.

bread's done
Back