New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

[quote name='mnuttster']Has anyone ever seen a free sub to ESPN the Mag?

My sub is up in October and I wanted to start looking now so it doesn't lapse.[/QUOTE]

It usually comes up about 1-2 times per year. I have a free sub right now, but I think it is almost over.

The best way to find out is to check the box to get emails from freebiz mag and mercury mags, when you sign up for the subs that are posted here. I just used to post the links they sent me in this thread.

[quote name='slowdive21']It usually comes up about 1-2 times per year. I have a free sub right now, but I think it is almost over.

The best way to find out is to check the box to get emails from freebiz mag and mercury mags, when you sign up for the subs that are posted here. I just used to post the links they sent me in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Sweet dude, I'll have to do that to be on top of it.

Thanks!

[quote name='slowdive21']Here you go!

FREE Subscription to ESPN The Magazine!!

:whee:[/QUOTE]

Wow man, buku thank you's for this! One silly survey and I can save my $$$ for something else!

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if they send out a confirmation for the sub or would I just see it appear on my current one after they apply it?

[quote name='mnuttster']Wow man, buku thank you's for this! One silly survey and I can save my $$$ for something else!

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if they send out a confirmation for the sub or would I just see it appear on my current one after they apply it?[/QUOTE]

I don't think you will get any confirmation other than issues showing up. I believe this site is a partner site for rewards gold, so it can be hit or miss in terms of actually getting the sub. Hopefully we will all get renewed or the free sub since we all seem to be on our last issue!

[quote name='slowdive21']I don't think you will get any confirmation other than issues showing up. I believe this site is a partner site for rewards gold, so it can be hit or miss in terms of actually getting the sub. Hopefully we will all get renewed or the free sub since we all seem to be on our last issue![/QUOTE]

True that, the site itself looked a bit sketchy, but hey if it comes, cool, and if not, no biggie I guess.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']thank you sir.

Is it just the filling out your address and email address and your done? Took me to a page where I could pick another magazine after I filled out my credentials but I didnt pick anything and x'd out.[/QUOTE]

Yep. I had to do a double-take too, but at the top of the page is the "Thank you for signing up! Blah blah blah." stuff.

Recyclebank.com Free Magazines

InStyle
People Style Watch
People En Espanol
Entertainment Weekly
Essence
Women's Day
Oprah
Car and Driver
Cosmo
Good Housekeeping
Harper's Bazaar
Marie Claire
Redbook
Road & Track
Seventeen
Town & Country
Veranda
Everyday Food
Whole Living
Martha Stewart Wedding
Martha Stewart Living

https://www.recyclebank.com/rewards/music-books-magazines

Just to let you know I ordered 4 magazines through them and only got 1.

Out of curiosity, has anybody received any free issues of Popular Mechanics/Science in the past? Been following this thread for about 6 months but have not seen an offer pop up (to my recollection).

[quote name='dashrendar']Out of curiosity, has anybody received any free issues of Popular Mechanics/Science in the past? Been following this thread for about 6 months but have not seen an offer pop up (to my recollection).[/QUOTE]
A bunch of times, yes. At least for PopSci, that is. I even signed up for another year in the past month or so. Currently subscribed thru October 2015. In fact, I just added the iPad digital subscription to my print for $6 a year.

Popular Mechanics, however hasn't been so successful. My sub is ending next month.

Pro Tip: subscribe to email alerts on DealsPlus for magazines of your choice to get them free or cheap frequently.

[quote name='parker99']Recyclebank.com Free Magazines

InStyle
People Style Watch
People En Espanol
Entertainment Weekly
Essence
Women's Day
Oprah
Car and Driver
Cosmo
Good Housekeeping
Harper's Bazaar
Marie Claire
Redbook
Road & Track
Seventeen
Town & Country
Veranda
Everyday Food
Whole Living
Martha Stewart Wedding
Martha Stewart Living

https://www.recyclebank.com/rewards/music-books-magazines

Just to let you know I ordered 4 magazines through them and only got 1.[/QUOTE]

dont see how they are free when you have to EARN POINTS to get them..love to got Entertainment Weekly free

[quote name='slidecage']dont see how they are free when you have to EARN POINTS to get them..love to got Entertainment Weekly free[/QUOTE]

I consider them free because I don't have to buy anything or spend $ on a sub. Just click on a bunch of pledges or do some quizzes.

[quote name='dashrendar']Out of curiosity, has anybody received any free issues of Popular Mechanics/Science in the past? Been following this thread for about 6 months but have not seen an offer pop up (to my recollection).[/QUOTE]

i am getting both magazines, thanks to one of the few main sites (rewardsgold, freebizmag, mercury) idk which one.... but i recall applying for them in april-ish and started getting them in june :)

ohhh btw.. you could get a bunch of zines, the popular mechanics/science is included.... if you purchase a game from gamefly and they choose you to do a survey... do the survey and afterwards they will offer you a "reward".... this is a year or 6 months of your choice magazine (from the ones they offer) for $2.... the way they word it is free (but then you have to pay $2 processing fee) or $2 subscription fee (with a free processing fee) ..... i got my Import Tuner sub this way.... btw it's a great magazine if you're into jap cars :)

[quote name='maesterjay']you'd be surprised I just found this one last week, and am hoping to find more because my fiancee is paying about $10 a piece for these types of magazines[/QUOTE]

Yup, I used to sell them for 9.95 + shipping on ebay in the past. I guess they can be hard to find if you don't have a B&N nearby.

[quote name='dashrendar']Thanks but I rarely drink soda and don't feel like scrounging for bottles/cans.

And good to know that they go quickly slowdive.[/QUOTE]

You get points for any Coke product; not just soda. I derive most of my points from Powerade.

Sound + Vision
https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/freeoffer.asp?offer=SoundAndVision-RDC
Enjoy 8 issues of Sound & Vision. No strings attached. You'll never receive a bill.
As the world's largest and most influential consumer-electronics magazine, Sound + Vision is the first destination for enthusiasts and early adopters looking for authoritative information, test reports, product reviews and analysis of what's next in home entertainment and consumer-electronics technology.

Practical Horseman
http://www2.freebizmag.com/10023695/welcome.html?ref=email2&tcode=&fid=104274548468

Hey guys sorry not sure if we can ask but I have no idea how often this is updated or if i go back more than 10 pages if the offers are still available but I was wondering if there is any gaming or cooking magazine offers?

[quote name='jezis']Hey guys sorry not sure if we can ask but I have no idea how often this is updated or if i go back more than 10 pages if the offers are still available but I was wondering if there is any gaming or cooking magazine offers?[/QUOTE]

cooking mags come up occasionally and go quickly, gaming mags are rare. I only remember seeing 1 gaming mag in the past 6 years (I think it was PC gamer or mac gamer?)

FREE The Wall Street Journal 39 Week Subscription

^^^ in case anyone is interested.

[quote name='jezis']Hey guys sorry not sure if we can ask but I have no idea how often this is updated or if i go back more than 10 pages if the offers are still available but I was wondering if there is any gaming or cooking magazine offers?[/QUOTE]

Here's a few magazine that include recipes:

Whole Living

http://www.rewardsgold.com/mags/whole_living/sg_whole_living_pg1gdc.htm

Martha Stewart Living

http://www.rewardsgold.com/mags/ms_living_gd1y/sg_ms_living_pg1gd1ff.htm

Redbook

https://www.recyclebank.com/reward/one-year-subscription-5695

Good Housekeeping

https://www.recyclebank.com/reward/one-year-subscription-5690

Everyday Food

https://www.recyclebank.com/reward/one-year-subscription-3839

In general recyclebank.com & mycokerewards.com have a lot of free magazines to choose from. Also follow Rewards Gold on Twitter they give out free magazines a lot.

Hope that helps you.

[quote name='mnuttster']Out of curiosity, does anyone know if they send out a confirmation for the sub or would I just see it appear on my current one after they apply it?[/QUOTE]

Sorry to bring this back up so long after it was originally posted, but go to this page and click "Manage Your Account." It will ask you to log in using your subscription name and address. You'll then be able to see whether your subscription went through. I just checked mine from that same offer, and my first issue is set for October 29.

bread's done
Back