New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

Just curious.. How the hell do you get mags through rewardsgold? I tried once and it didn't seem to do anything, but try to get me to fill out a bunch of polls.

Said something about an email being sent, which never was.

Am I missing something here?

Iv'e been browsing, but don't really see any deals for kids mags. Wondering if anyone knows of anything like a deal for Highlights or anything similar. Thanks.

[quote name='SkankButta']Just curious.. How the hell do you get mags through rewardsgold? I tried once and it didn't seem to do anything, but try to get me to fill out a bunch of polls.

Said something about an email being sent, which never was.

Am I missing something here?[/QUOTE]

You never get anything from them, but the mags do eventually show up. You have to fill out the survey every time and usually have to refer a friend. You can always refer the same person. I just reuse one of my other emails over and over again.

For Rewardsgold I just quick do the surveys and always put the same friend (think it's some old inactive email address) and then at the end you get "points" and can automatically get the subscription. They all come eventually.

[quote name='mr.me']I'm curious, do any gaming magazines ever come up?[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen any since EGM went under a couple years ago. I wish they'd offer free subs to the new version of it.

[quote name='mr.me']I'm curious, do any gaming magazines ever come up?[/QUOTE]

When EGM went under, it extended my Maxim (hey hey!) until 2017. I'll be past middle age by then. Is it creepier for a 40 something to get Maxim or a gaming magazine? Or Highlights.....lol. Kidding on the last one.

Free subscription to Sport Rider magazine for the first 10,000 respondents

http://roadgear.com//-i-111.html :D

"SPORT RIDER targets the fast-growing, technically sophisticated world of sporting street motorcycles. Edited by enthusiasts, SPORT RIDER emphasizes performance, both in the motorcycle and in the rider"

CPU - Computer Power User Magazine :D

http://www.computerpoweruser.com/registration/register.aspx

Computer-Power-User-CPU-Magazine-July-2011.jpg

[quote name='tier1dc']just wanted to say thanks for all the links,

ESPN and Town and Country started this month[/QUOTE]

Same here. Don't remember how long ago it was that I signed up for it but got my first issue of ESPN a couple days ago.

[quote name='Chitown021']Same here. Don't remember how long ago it was that I signed up for it but got my first issue of ESPN a couple days ago.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think the ESPN signup was in August and I finally got it the other day. Surprised to see it in my mailbox.

Also I thought ESPN insider comes with the magazine subscription, does anybody know how to redeem that?

[quote name='dashrendar']Yeah, I think the ESPN signup was in August and I finally got it the other day. Surprised to see it in my mailbox.

Also I thought ESPN insider comes with the magazine subscription, does anybody know how to redeem that?[/QUOTE]

I just redeemed it. Go to ESPN.com and in the top right there will be a section saying "Activate Insider", follow the steps. For some reason it has to charge you $0.00 to activate it, so you have to enter your credit card info or your PayPal info. Works for me now.

[quote name='golfing7861']I just redeemed it. Go to ESPN.com and in the top right there will be a section saying "Activate Insider", follow the steps. For some reason it has to charge you $0.00 to activate it, so you have to enter your credit card info or your PayPal info. Works for me now.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks golfing!

[quote name='golfing7861']I just redeemed it. Go to ESPN.com and in the top right there will be a section saying "Activate Insider", follow the steps. For some reason it has to charge you $0.00 to activate it, so you have to enter your credit card info or your PayPal info. Works for me now.[/QUOTE]

They don't charge you anything now but I think they take down a MOP for automatic renewal.

The Red Bulletin
http://www2.freebizmag.com/10025699/welcome.html?tcode=&fid=105843093789

The world of Red Bull is packed with fun and vitality, daring and professionalism, individuality and creativity. In this world we meet a fascinating variety of personalities on a daily basis who experience and enable extraordinary things.

Month by month, The Red Bulletin features these impressive people and their amazing exploits. With enthralling articles, first-class photographs and extraordinary design on topics like action, sport, travel, arts and music, The Red Bulletin exceeds readers' expectations.

[quote name='parker99']I still haven't received my ESPN magazine.[/QUOTE]

I have, I don't remember when it was that I filled out the offer for it though. Good luck!

Just received the free Transworld Skateboarding. Thanks for the link. I just wish it wasn't half shredded by the USPS sorting machine!

bread's done
Back