New PM notification.

Osh Kosh B'iotch

CAGiversary!
When you recieve a new private message, you will see a little flashing "New PM" image in the header (to the left of the "Store Links..." dropdown) that when clicked will take you to your PM folder. It will only show upon receiving a new PM, and not if you have unread ones.

This works in addition to the pop-up notification and in the exact same way.

http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=70556

Ask and ye shall etc.

Well...I am not sure it really works well since its not that easy to see and if you just click to a second page the NEW PM disappears.

Just my opinion. I always like the popup anyways.

Here are two suggestions:
1) Set your popup blocker to accept popups from this site. Its not like I have popup ads or anything.

2) Make use of the email notifications

Don't know what else we can do...maybe send 10,000 volts through your keyboard?

Don't know what else we can do...maybe send 10,000 volts through your keyboard? --

some whiny ass people definitely need it! lol!

[quote name='JimmieMac']Good work but this is useless to me since I never get PMs because I'm caustic and unfunny.[/quote]

Knowing is half the battle.

I think we have a solution.

Defender has offered to personally call everyone when they receive a private message.

Make sure you go to your Profile settings and enter in your phone number so he can get in touch with you.

[quote name='defender']Well...I am not sure it really works well since its not that easy to see and if you just click to a second page the NEW PM disappears.

Just my opinion. I always like the popup anyways.[/quote]

Then let's make it better :D

Why can't you make it so that it doesn't disappear when you go to another page?

bread's done
Back