New points2shop contest! check it out!

well u are lucky!!!! i dint sit for tht long the first few days tht may be it s just another site or watever... any way tht duznt matter as long as i won and i will continue to.....

[quote name='Foladar']Yeah upgrading is a pain, two stars was easy but I've set it as my homepage four different times, with no upgrade .. I installed the toolbar but it just set me to three rather than four stars.[/quote]

Which browser are u using and what was the error message shown to you when you tried installing it?

Just curious to know because it installed and my star status updated for the same.

There may be because you must be using the very old version of Mozilla or IE.

I'm using a new version of both Firefox and IE, I attempted it in IE, however there was no error, the website itself just never gave me the stars until two days later .. I've still not won anything though.

Hi, I tried bigdevil, it’s really cool and they have other free stuffs like dating, videos, jobs, classifieds etc. I was the winner on there site for Amazon.com $15 Gift Card.
:applause:
DatePrizeDescriptionStatus2007-08-27Amazon.com $15 Gift Card Instant Search Winner Dispatched

Thank you to everyone that signed up under me so far, and congrats on everyones wins!

Added another 25$ dining card to my win list.

[quote name='JustBlaze']What do the points get you? I have like 4,500 Points from refs...[/quote]

They're entered into monthly drawings for bigger prizes.

[quote name='major maz']I had 24k in points, now I have zero whats the deal?[/QUOTE]
Its September 1st if you didnt realize?

For those having trouble upgrading a star because of the homepage, the actual homepage that you need to set it to is bigdevil.com/homepage.jsp , or go here and click the appropriate link, depending on your web browser.

I added inboxdollars to my main post, I really need 2 signups, so if anyone could help me out, Id appreciate it. Site seems legit, the whole "do offers, get payed for it" deal, plenty of No CC offers, they start you off with 5$, and each referal is worth 5$. Id be more than willing to sign up on a similar site for someone if they sign up under me.

Just won a $5 amazon.com GC on Winzy. I havent been on it in months, and figured id check back to see whats new, Searched, got a win, got 3 strawberrys on the slots, BAM. I won +D

bread's done
Back