New PS2 $166.98 at CompUSA

Morpheus

CAGiversary!
After Edit:In this weeks (Valentine's Day Week) CompUSA ad the PS2 console is on sale for $149.99 after $30 instant savings for buying the accessory kit.

Buy an accessory kit for $16.99. You still save $13 though, plus you get an extra controller, a vertical stand, surge protector, extension cable, dvd remote, 2.1 speaker setup, and a cd case (all third-party).

So, for a total of $166.98 you get the system and a whole bunch of junk. Still cheaper than I have seen it anywhere else.

-Morpheus

Delete if its been posted already.

It starts on Sunday, its for the Valentine's Day week. Can't find the date on the ad, but came with today's newspaper. The ad has hearts all over it and is pink, red, and white.

-Morpheus

I aready posted this but just to warn you guys,This is actually a terrible deal!!! You must first spend over $225 THEN you will have to pay tax on top of that! Avoid this deal at all costs! You have been warned.

I didn't notice anything on the ad about rebates, but I could be wrong. I do know the $30 off the PS2 is an instant savings (no rebate) and I think the same went for the accessory bundle. Not at home right now so can't check the flyer.

-Morpheus

Maybe Im not reading it right, but it didnt sat anything about spending 225 first. It said instant 30 dollars savings off a PS2 making it 150.

You have to buy the bundle first to get the $30 off. The bundle is $95.99 -$79.00 in mail in rebates making it $16.99. Compusa is tricking you into spending more money. I just trying to warn you guys because it's basicly false advertising!

You were right man. Just got back from compUSA and im pissed, That advertising is really deceptive, who are they kidding, thats not a deal. Compusa is shady.

My dad says to bring the ad to bestbuy and they will match the price instantly without having to buy that other stuff. He says he did it with our hard drive, he came with an ad from circuit city that had a good price after a mail in rebate, but bestbuy gave it to him instantly. I figure its worth a shot.

has anyone had luck with matching the $150 deal at other places like Target, Circuit City, and Best Buy?

I was at target and they didn't have one PS2 in stock.......

[quote name='VA']has anyone had luck with matching the $150 deal at other places like Target, Circuit City, and Best Buy?

I was at target and they didn't have one PS2 in stock.......[/quote]

Not yet, but i am going too.

bread's done
Back