New PS3 greatest hits $29.99 Heavy Rain!

[quote name='Donutkid2222']on the bestbuy.com website, their is no item listed for heavy rain, just the pre owned on, and the girl at the store had the same thing, she told me best buy as of right now doesn't "recognize" heavy rain new, and had no idea if they were going to even have them shipped. Sucks because I used the buy 2 get one free deal, and told them I buying MAG and going to come back and return it for Heavy Rain when it's in stock, time is running out![/QUOTE]

I had someone at the store that was oos look for Heavy Rain too. At the time she didn't mention anything about new copies not being "recognized". She was able to tell me that they didn't have any copies at that particular store. Then she checked the stores in surrounding areas which were also oos. I guess its probably ymmv at this point, but there are definitely some Best Buy stores (League City last time I checked) that have it in stock with plenty of copies.

Just picked up heavy rain 3days ago from newegg.com 27.99 -10.00 coupon = 17.99 free ship no tax.

The auto notify didnt work (it was out of stock 4 days ago)
But i decided to check again myself and it happened to be instock for 1 day.

Already shipped.

Great game.

Looking forward to playing through it again.

So glad I bought the UK edition. The game is amazing and the extras on the disc are great too. The soundtrack is 256kbps Mp3 that can be moved off the system and the dynamic themes look really nice.

[quote name='4tygames']So glad I bought the UK edition. The game is amazing and the extras on the disc are great too. The soundtrack is 256kbps Mp3 that can be moved off the system and the dynamic themes look really nice.[/QUOTE]

Glad you like the UK edition! I'm very much pleased myself :)

[quote name='wquach']If anyone's interested in getting the extras not found in the U.S. edition:

http://www.dvd.co.uk/buy/catzzz15937/heavy-rain-move-edition-ps3.htm

With shipping it comes out to be around $32 U.S.

Note, got my game in about 14 days but I could care less for that price and my backlog.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link. At the current exchange rate it will be $37.46 shipped + credit card's currency conversion fee. Not bad when you consider all of the extras are on the disc.

bread's done
Back