New PS3 greatest Hits Announced September 2010

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
New PS3 greatest Hits Announced September 2010

MAG (Sony Computer Entertainment)
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (Sony Computer Entertainment)
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift (Sony Computer Entertainment)
Demon's Souls (Atlus)
Call of Duty: World at War (Activision)
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision)
TEKKEN 6 (NAMCO BANDAI Games)

Some have already dropped in price in some stores. Get them while they are still in black cases. MSRP $29.99.

[quote name='nddave']Nice lineup

Cant wait for Uncharted 2 on that lineup.[/QUOTE]

Uncharted 2 GOTY is coming October 12.

Uncharted 2 GOTY $50 with:
On October 12, 2010, copies of UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves Game of the Year Edition will start hitting retailers all over North America. For just $49.99, you’ll get the regular retail Blu-ray of UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves along with a “super voucher” for the PlayStation Network Store that lets you download ALL of the following DLC content:
PlayStation Heroes Skin Pack
UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune Multiplayer Pack
UNCHARTED 2 Siege Expansion Pack
Currency Multiplier which grants Double XP up to level 10 in Multiplayer
Golden Guns option for the AK-47 and the 92FS 9mm pistol for use in Multiplayer
Early access to “Revenge” Booster – you still have to purchase it with in-game cash!
UNCHARTED: Eye of Indra – Motion Comic Bundle (which includes Episodes 1-4)
UNCHARTED: Eye of Indra – Rika Raja and Daniel Pinkerton Character Skins
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves – Avatar Pack 1
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves – Avatar Pack 2
UNCHARTED Avatar Pack 3
UNCHARTED Avatar Pack 4
Pinball Heroes – UNCHARTED for the PSP

[quote name='Princess Zelda']New PS3 greatest Hits Announced September 2010

MAG (Sony Computer Entertainment)
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (Sony Computer Entertainment)
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift (Sony Computer Entertainment)
Demon's Souls (Atlus)
Call of Duty: World at War (Activision)
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision)
TEKKEN 6 (NAMCO BANDAI Games)

.[/QUOTE]

only thing that interests me is crack in time....possibly mag but meh...also interested in demons souls but if it really is that hard it will probably feel more like a chore...

already picked up tekken 6 new for 10 though :D

[quote name='kyle071785']no God of War 3 yet... :cry:

There hasn't been a worthwhile sale on it either so far[/QUOTE]

it hasn't been 10 months since its release...q1 2011 should be a good time for it to go GH

Sony has been stricter with the red stripe on the system I see. Systems of the past with the PS3's market share would have made almost any first party games a budget title by now (like Heavenly Sword, Folklore, etc) if only to get rid of excess inventory. I mean, it worked for the last batch of PS2 Greatest Hits titles.

I'm also surprised Darksiders didn't make the list, though it's irrelevant since it's already

Demon's Souls is really as hard as you want it to be, since you can easily level up to whatever ability you like. You can also use blue phantoms (other players) to help you win boss fights.
But you do have to appreciate the humour in death to fully appreciate the game :)

I got Demon Soul's last night at Wal Mart and it was the last copy to. I figure I should get it before that ugly red label gets on it. Not much else interests me though but its nice to see the Greatest Hits line-up expand.

I read yesterday ModNation Racers is also getting a price drop, but don't think it's gonna be Greatest Hits pricing, unfortunately.

Nice. Interested in getting Uncharted 2 GOTY. I would give my copy to my cousin, get this one and we could play together. On Amazon, they have COD: World At War and Modern Warfare for $19.99, so if anyone is interested in getting those games, Amazon is the best bet.

[quote name='Adamantum']I read yesterday ModNation Racers is also getting a price drop, but don't think it's gonna be Greatest Hits pricing, unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

PS3 version coming down to $40

[quote name='Clark.Griswold']Pretty dumb they didn't include the DLC on disc on Uncharted 2 GoTY.[/QUOTE]

I guess its to stop used game sales of the GoTY Edition. If they put vouchers in the case for one time use only then if people want that $35 they will have to buy the game new.

bread's done
Back