New PSP 3000 Black question?

bijonder

CAG Veteran
I want to buy the new psp 3000, I am afraid to do so because of the screen issues. Someone knows if the new bundle including rachet clank and the black psp 3000 is meant to solve the screen issue?

I can't really say if the interlacing issue is a huge problem as some people might just be really picky about it, but I say wait a little bit more as the new psp 3000 diffuses more into the marketplace. I'm guessing the interlacing issue is mostly game dependent and will occur in certain games moreso than others.

I'm not particularly sure if Sony has acknowledge that the new screen needs "fixing" (I could be wrong though as I just did a quick google search to check to see what Sony has stated recently about the new screen) but I suggest waiting.

If you are pretty concerned about it (which you probably are as you made a thread about it), then wait maybe a few months more and see what people have to say about it.

I highly doubt that the R&C Bundle is a "fixed" screen version as well.

If you can fight the impulse to buy the 3000, then wait. =)

I've had the psp 3000 ratchet and clank bundle since it came out. I never had much experience with a psp 2000 or 1000 beyond demo kiosks but so far I'm enjoying it. I think the screen issues are overly exaggerated. To be honest I haven't noticed anything major to complain about.

Will I be annoyed if sony releases a newer and more improved psp in the near future? Yes. Will I trade mine in for an upgrade or set it on fire? Highly unlikely.

bread's done
Back