NEW PSP UMD's $4.99 online at ebgames

Picked up Dark Crystal for the kid and Stealth for the Wipeout Pure game. Movie sucked, but the game is fun.

One, The
Final Fantasy: Spirits Within
Final Fantasy: Advent Children
The Fifth Element
Starship Troopers
Monty Python & the Holy Grail
Hellboy
Kung Fu Hustle
Underworld
House of Flying Daggers
The Dark Crystal
Resident Evil
Hitch

Nice find OP, nothing for me, but I passed it on to my Dad since he loves watching movies on his PSP as opposed to his large laptop. Thanks!

Good lookin out OP!

I didn't think this sale would come back after the big one they had this summer (I bought 8 movies for that one lol).

This time I got:

- FF: AC
- Ghostbusters
- Underworld

PIcked up both FF movies and Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I thought about a few others, but want to put the ~15.00 or so on one of the AAA games coming this winter. I also could no longer resist Castlevania X.

I got:
The One
Starship Troopers
Kung Fu Hustle
Monty Python

I already bought some of the others they have in the past but I had to get some more for $5 again. Thanks a lot.

hm, labyrinth preorder (comes out the 11/15) for $4.99 too?

damn, there goes money. with this and the 25% off 3 used, i got myself a genuine psp library...

starship troopers, steamboy, fifth element, final fantasy (both), dark crystal, and labyrinth...

i agree with the past posters, i figure i spend all i save through CAG on more deals, but i'm happy i get more out of it.

PS - i'm not sure if gamestop's referral link on "shop" gets CAG some commission... does it?

I bite as well...couldn't help it.

Final Fantasy Advent Children
Final Fantasy Spiritss Within
Hellboy

Very cool....Thanks.

NM i got it to work, i just had to choose the 2.99 shipping. i got these:

Final Fantasy: Advent Children 5 $24.95
Kung Fu Hustle 1 $4.99
House of Flying Daggers 1 $4.99
One, The 1 $4.99
Resident Evil 1 $4.99
Resident Evil: Apocalypse 1 $4.99

Subtotal : $49.90
Tax : $4.19
Handling : $0.00
Grand Total : $54.09

at least i dont have to think about the 10 people i have to give gifts to for christmas! thanks op!

Picked up:
The Dark Crystal
The Fifth Element
Starship Troopers
Steamboy

and just now: Labyrinth (didn't notice it before)

Thanks, OP!

I sure wish they would put some of those Fox UMD titles like
"Die Hard", "Speed", "Alien" and others on sale for $4.99.

[quote name='monstericreated']and just now: Labyrinth (didn't notice it before)[/QUOTE]

Same here. It does not show up when I do a search for "UMD". Weird.

[quote name='dvdman']I sure wish they would put some of those Fox UMD titles like
"Die Hard", "Speed", "Alien" and others on sale for $4.99.[/QUOTE]

That definitely would be cool. The last thing I need is more UMD movies, but I'd bite on those.

[quote name='Heavy Hitter']Same here. It does not show up when I do a search for "UMD". Weird.[/quote]

Yeah I just saw that. Went back and made another 2 purchases.

Labyrinth on preorder.

And KungFu Hustle and Ghost in the Shell on another.

These will be my first ever UMD's but i grabbed both Final Fantasy's since i already have everything else Final Fantasy might help the resale of my collection 80 years from now lol. and The Holy Grail

If they had sold these for $10-15 to begin with i think they wouldve done much much better.

[quote name='yuckfou']i can only find ghost in the shell used, is there a new one ?

btw gonna buy again since they have kungfu hustle now[/quote]

I bought the used one. $4? Sold.

and just a heads up, Superbad is actually coming to UMD too.

you go to the search bar, go down the list of systems to "PSP movies", and leave the search bar blank. then just sort it.

[quote name='placebo1']I bought the used one. $4? Sold.[/QUOTE]
yeah $3.99
my only problem is it might not come with the case, since im buying it just for collection purpose, i want the case and manual

@SGT killjoy, love the movie, but definitely not going to pay these umd at full price even though they're new release :)

Ugh... Mirrormask now, too? I might have to place ANOTHER order. I don't even have my PSP yet, but I plan on getting one by Christmas or shortly after. I just hope I end up watching these.

[quote name='SGT Killjoy']and just a heads up, Superbad is actually coming to UMD too.[/QUOTE]

Available for order at deepdiscount.com, IIRC.

[quote name='phear3d']NM i got it to work, i just had to choose the 2.99 shipping. i got these:

Final Fantasy: Advent Children 5 $24.95
Kung Fu Hustle 1 $4.99
House of Flying Daggers 1 $4.99
One, The 1 $4.99
Resident Evil 1 $4.99
Resident Evil: Apocalypse 1 $4.99

Subtotal : $49.90
Tax : $4.19
Handling : $0.00
Grand Total : $54.09

at least i dont have to think about the 10 people i have to give gifts to for christmas! thanks op![/quote]

Why did it cost $24.95 for you?

Edit: Just saw the 5 next to it lol.

Had to go back and buy some more, especially after you guys kept recommending Holy Grail, Steamboy, etc. Now I actually will have a UMD collection.

I put in an order for:

Mirrormask
Labryinth
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Kung Fu Hustle
The Dark Crystal

Thanks OP!

[quote name='lokster']im curious is this regional format? im in the philippines, can i play it on my psp?[/QUOTE]

UMD movies and music(i think) are region locked. PSP games are not.

I ordered 8 UMD movies. Thanks for the heads-up steph2a2!

Some of the movies mentioned in other posts were gone, but there's still a decent selection left. Hopefully they don't end up randomly cancelling several orders like they did the last time there was a $4.99 UMD sale. I seem to remember a few CAGs had their orders cancelled when ebgames accused them of being dealers, when in reality most UMDs are worthless.

Thanks OP picked up
The Fog
In The Blue
Richard Pryor LiVe On the Sunset Strip
Godzilla
Godzilla Final War

[quote name='SGT Killjoy']but what if it doesnt have the case!?

Ghost in the Shell

also, its new with free shipping on deepdiscountdvd for $12.06[/quote]

Ship it back and get a refund. I think $4 is well worth it if it's complete. If it isn't I just affix the return label on the same box and send it out.

Too bad I didn't see this earlier, it looks like most of the ones I'd want are OOS. Would these prices be good in-store?

Bah, all out of stock. Serves me right for being indecisive. Still, I have no PSP and don't plan on getting one for a while so I guess it was a wise decision not to pick any up, even if they were only $5 each.

Received my FF:AC today, stickered and sealed :applause:.

Pretty damn fast turnaround, ordered Wed night and received Fri afternoon. A real steal at $5.36.

[quote name='michael000']Received my FF:AC today, stickered and sealed :applause:.

Pretty damn fast turnaround, ordered Wed night and received Fri afternoon. A real steal at $5.36.[/quote]

I just got mine today too. However, when I got the seals off and opened it, the UMD had came loose and was scuffed up pretty bad. I just hope the UMD itself is fine, as I haven't tried it out yet.

bread's done
Back