*New PW* Free God of War III Demo

[quote name='Malik112099']can i DL this then switch to my regular profile to play it? i hate messing with mutliple profiles on my ps3 and psp[/QUOTE]

Yup

Sent a PM to Virsago. I just wanted to thank him and the community in general for their good will. Tis' the season for giving and what a great present a GOW3 demo is!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']why did you bother taking the demo from one forum, and claiming you had another so you gave it away if you never even played the demo to begin with?? Supposedly, you even have another code- which is doubtful. You sir, are very shady- and cag does not need people like you.[/quote]

+1

awesome demo. really glad you decided to share it with all of us. we should do this for any more limited/special release demos in the future.

[quote name='sonicsam']It's not creating the account :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, just checked. Password got changed.:bomb:

Whoever changed it, fuck you you motherfucking piece of shit.

That is really shitty, whoever did that. Talk about the Christmas spirit. The OP does something nice, and you act like a fucktard for some tiny lolz. Well, fuck you, whoever you are. Shit'll come around to you, sooner than later.

HAHAHA, I just recovered and changed the password.
I can login to it again.:bouncy:
If you need the new password pm me.

fuck you to whoever changed it.:censored:

Wow that is lousy whoever changed it. fuck you.

So do all demos including betas work this way? ModNation beta is out tomorrow isn't it? So if it works the same way that can be added tomorrow.

sigh... PM sent again

I logged on this morning all exited to play the demo and did not work. At least
Virsago can always recover the account from :booty:'tards :booty: like that.

[quote name='LuisRM']Thanks Virsago, I'll dl it tonight![/QUOTE]
hmm Boliv-
Yep that is a Bolivian flag.
Too bad the Ecuadorian Coat of Arms is better. ;)
lol

Got the pm just started the dL... once i clicked on the demo someone else just signed into the account, great work and this should be the standard for demo giveaways.

sending another pm. didnt get to use the one i had. fuck who ever changed the account info.. fuckin assholes. ur the reason people dont do shit like this for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back