(NEW) Quantum Break $13.82 Ebay.com

Yeah, screw the safety of somebody working hard just so you can have your precious game. Don't worry, you will be able to add it to your backlog tomorrow.
It really wasn't all that dire. She could have parked a few 100 feet and walked , sidewalk was completely shovelled. But theis person was a typical lazy ass post worker skipped deliverling any mail to our half block. Lazy, lazy worthless. Thank you for your concern for the Chicago shit post though. you are a real true blue good one.

Last edited by a moderator:
“Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.”

FINALLY under $20.  My patience has been rewarded, thanks OP.  And FYI I'm seeing $11.83 not $13.82

Price dropped another $2. Do you think they'd honor a credit of $2
Price matching from an eBay seller? Good one!

Seriously though, just makes this an even better deal (I say this as someone that bought at $13.82). Maybe OP can update the thread/title to reflect new improved price of $11.83?

Price matching from an eBay seller? Good one!

Seriously though, just makes this an even better deal (I say this as someone that bought at $13.82). Maybe OP can update the thread/title to reflect new improved price of $11.83?
I'm not price matching. I bought it for 13.82 and am thinking of messaging the seller to get a 1.99 credit

I got an email from customer service and they said their pricing is constantly fluctuating so they can't honor a credit for $1.99. I'll just try to offload Alan Wake for $5

Very happy with it for original price $2 no big deal it was still a great deal. Enjoying the game.

Aaaaaand out of stock. Like, literally just now as I had managed to add it to my cart but got an error message upon trying to check out. I'm just lucky like that I guess.

Think there's a chance they'll restock at that price?

Aaaaaand out of stock. Like, literally just now as I had managed to add it to my cart but got an error message upon trying to check out. I'm just lucky like that I guess.

Think there's a chance they'll restock at that price?
8eSju3ILbFuyNpivwljni8A-zbcYNO5gRSxNbrT2x00.jpg

Got my copy today. Came fast and looks great. Mine has the code, but I got mine last year around the buy-it-now-cause-the-licenses-expiring scare.

Yeah i got mine today!  Also got Alan Wake code too.  But wasn't the Alan Wake game free for the longest of time?

bread's done
Back