NEW scam from nigeria. Heads up

freeorelse

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
[email protected]
[email protected]

Attention,

After proper and several investigations and research at Western Union and MoneyGram Office, we found your name in Western Union database amongst those that have sent money through Western Union to Nigeria and this proves that
you have truly been swindled by those unscrupulous persons by sending money to them through Western Union/MoneyGram in the course of getting one fund or the other that is not real, right now we are working hand in hand with Western Union to track every fraudsters down, do not respond to their e-mails, letters and phone calls any longer as they are scammers and you should be very careful to avoid being a victim to fraudsters any longer because they have nothing to offer you but to rip-off what you have worked earnestly hard to earn.

In this regard a meeting was held between the Board of Directors of The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and as a consequence of our investigations it was agreed that the sum of eighty thousand US Dollars (US$80,000.00) should be transferred to you out of the funds that Federal Government of Nigeria has set aside as a compensation to everyone who have by one way or the other sent money to fraudsters in Nigeria.

***Please note that we will no longer be liable for any loss, cost or expense whatsoever, suffered or incurred by You in connection with the fraudsters.
Be warned!
We have deposited your fund at Western Union Money Transfer agent location EMS Post office Lagos, Nigeria.
We have submitted your details to them so that your fund can be transferred to you. We have paid the Registration fee and for security reasons we have also insured your fund to avoid misappropriation.

Contact the Western Union agent office through any of the email addresses stated below;

[email protected]

Yours sincerely,

Alfred James,
Investigation Officer.

OMG!!! Where do I sign up?!?!?!?!? I can haz $80 million dollars?!?!?!

:roll:

I used to get fake checks in the mail from various people from time to time, addressed to me and not even written in Engrish. I used to have fun making confetti out of them.

Isn't it a fact now that if anything that mentions Nigeria is a scam? Email servers should just filter any email that has Nigeria in it.

I can simplify this really easy.

If you ever get a email with the word nigeria in it, its a scam. Even if you know someone in nigeria and they send a email with the word nigeria in it, its still a scam.

[quote name='JCally']It's a trap![/QUOTE]

Fixed.

its_a_trap.jpg

[quote name='Alfred James, Investigation Office']
you have truly been swindled by those unscrupulous persons [/QUOTE]

Those damned unscrupulous persons......:bomb:

Lol, I get at least one scam email a week including this one I got yesterday

FROM.MR, Eluchi Abia

Dear Friend,
I know that this letter will come to you as a surprise considering the fact that we have not met before.

My name is MR ELUCHI MARK ABIA.I am one of the personal aides to president Charles Taylor of Liberia who is presently facing some charges at the international court at Hague in The Netherlands.

I need your foreign partnership to assist me invest in your country.I have interest in buying of shares,real estate management and any other profitable

businesses you may wish to recommend for me I. realized this fund from sales we made in cash from Liberia Diamond and Timber trades during the administration of President Charles Taylor.

This money is presently Bank Of Africa (BOA) BURKINA FASO .I am currently on political asylum in Burkina Faso.What I have here with me is the Certificate of

Deposit,which I obtained from the Bank when the money was deposited. This will be sent to you as we proceed.

I assure you that this project will bring us together for a long lasting relationship.I need your private phone number,full names,address so that i can forward to you more details.

All i intend to do now is to safe guide this fund, by making sure this fund moves from the shores of Burkina Faso as soon as possible.

Once this money is transfered to you in your country, i will come over immediately for the investment.Presently i reside in Burkina faso a small country close to Liberia for security reasons.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.Please indicate your interest by sending an email.
I Await your response as soon as possible.

Regards,
Eluchi Mark Abia

I actually received my $10.5 million USD this morning from a Nigerian Dr.'s widow, and could you imagine, I got another email today stating another $8.7 is sitting in a Nigerian bank waiting for my release approval!!! Life is goooood!!!!!

[quote name='KaneRobot']I will vouch for Alfred James. Dude is a stand-up guy.[/QUOTE]

Alfred James lol!!

Oh right, I've heard of one that says it's from the USPS talking about a package that supposedly comes for you. And the attachment is just some stupid virus.

Of course there's nothing to do in Nigeria but this and dodging AIDS. I would like to know how successful they've been with these scams over the years. How many elderly have fallen for this like they do with the scams they get in their snail mail.

[quote name='SithFran']Of course there's nothing to do in Nigeria but this and dodging AIDS. I would like to know how successful they've been with these scams over the years. How many elderly have fallen for this like they do with the scams they get in their snail mail.[/QUOTE]

The one that always gets the elderly is the one where they get control of your phone or email and send out a message that you're stuck overseas and you desperately need money wired to you. Older people come from a time when you could put a little more trust into communications sent your way. For better or worse, the younger generation is far more cynical on all levels.

[quote name='camoor']The one that always gets the elderly is the one where they get control of your phone or email and send out a message that you're stuck overseas and you desperately need money wired to you. Older people come from a time when you could put a little more trust into communications sent your way. For better or worse, the younger generation is far more cynical on all levels.[/QUOTE]

I think they just take advantage of senile people that probably don't even know what fucking day it is. My grandfather doesn't fall for that shit. Some guy called him the other day wanting money for people with cancer, so he says "I have cancer, how much am I going to get?" and the guy on the other end just said "Well, er, uhm..." and then hung up.

I can always tell because its to undisclosed recipients when it says its clearly addressed to you.

I almost want to contact them and try to trick there ass into giving some money to me or send them a hot bag of poop.

[quote name='gargus']I can simplify this really easy.

If you ever get a email with the word nigeria in it, its a scam. Even if you know someone in nigeria and they send a email with the word nigeria in it, its still a scam.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the existence of Nigeria is the biggest scam of all.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Oh right, I've heard of one that says it's from the USPS talking about a package that supposedly comes for you. And the attachment is just some stupid virus.[/QUOTE]
I've got a couple of those emails from usps and ups. I feel bad for the poor sukas who fall for it. :lol:

bread's done
Back