New & Sealed games 4-sale.

free bump.

Hey friend, i have a chrome accented (Pro ) model 360, 100% working but no controller.looking to get 70 or 75 for it. I can ship today, i dont think its a jasper though.

let me know, thanks!

[quote name='starmask2k3']Have a 360 system so Cml[/QUOTE]

Edited the original post to say that i'm only interested in one thats $125 or less.
Don't think i could afford the one you have right now.
Thanks for the offer though.

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']free bump.

Hey friend, i have a chrome accented (Pro ) model 360, 100% working but no controller.looking to get 70 or 75 for it. I can ship today, i dont think its a jasper though.

let me know, thanks![/QUOTE]

Only looking to buy a jasper chipped version.
Thanks for the offer though.

I've got a Saturn System Bundle I am selling, its got the oval type buttons, a 4MB memory card, 3 games(Alone in the Dark-One Eyed Jack's Revenge, NBA Jam T.E. and Area 51), A/V Cables, Power Cord, 3 controllers (2 Regular/1 3-D(All Official Sega Brands))

[quote name='Nightfox31']I've got a Saturn System Bundle I am selling, its got the oval type buttons, a 4MB memory card, 3 games(Alone in the Dark-One Eyed Jack's Revenge, NBA Jam T.E. and Area 51), A/V Cables, Power Cord, 3 controllers (2 Regular/1 3-D(All Official Sega Brands))[/QUOTE]

Only interested in one that has the round buttons,sorry.

[quote name='docvinh']I have a front load sega cd along with a genesis, and I also have a dreamcast if you're interested. Feel free to make me an offer.[/QUOTE]

Got a number of offers that involve a Dreamcast so i'll pm you once i get everything sorted out.

I was looking for $45 shipped via Priority mail flat rate(small)

I do have it available now since I picked up a slim last night.

bread's done
Back