New, sealed, Squaresoft-era Vagrant Story for $30?

Bravelionheart

CAGiversary!
Hey, got a quesion for y'all.

My local Wal-Mart still has some new PS1 games lying in a display case that they haven't been able to get rid of (outrageously marked too; $25+ for THPS2? No thanks.) While visiting there recently, I discovered they have three new copies of Vagrant Story from the Squaresoft (read: pre-Squeenix, non-GH) era. When I had them price check it, it came up as $40, but when I brought up the fact that it wasn't discounted like the others in the case, he lowered it to $30. I didn't have that much with me so I had to pass, but I'm wondering, would it be worth it to pick it up and try to sell on eBay?

here's one that went for $90 recently..seems like the GH versions go for about $50 and the originals there is not much to base it on other than that one I linked to (which only had one bid btw), so I would say sure, why not.

[quote name='Rusty Ghia']Never mind the fact that it is one of the best games on the PSX or any other console...[/quote]

I already have a copy (albeit without a case), so any money I can raise towards a 360 is very much needed.

Very good game, played for about 5 hours and loved it only problem with it was the graphics. I cant play any older games anymore.

[quote name='Oberman']Ebay is only coming up for 20-30 dollars for sales...I'm not sure why someone paid $90 for it[/quote]

Those are Greatest Hits. I'm looking for prices for new copies of pre-GH copies. But thanks for the response anyway. ;)

bread's done
Back