NEW sequel to Fairway Solitaire!

melissadingmon

Official Representative
I'm a developer on Fairway Solitaire and we just launched a totally new sequel to the game called Fairway Solitaire: McDivot's Revenge. The game is currently in beta and we are looking to make adjustments based off of player feedback.

The game is free to download and available exclusively on the App Store.

You can leave feedback in three ways:

Thanks!!

ngsv1Qxl.jpg

Vnd2zgml.jpg

Hey Melissa

that's awesome  but i don't own a Cell Phone sorry i cannot beta test your game, Best Of Luck to you and the rest of your team on getting good feedback !

I really enjoyed the first one, but without an iOS device I'll have to wait until it comes to another platform. I hope you guys port it to PC or Android soon!

Thanks for the heads up. Enjoyed Fairway Solitaire so will definitely check this out. Since it's in Beta, those of us who download it now and provide feedback, will we be upgraded to the full version when it launches?

This is great!  My wife has been playing the original one for the last year and a half.. she will be very happy to hear about this sequel!

Thanks for the heads up. Enjoyed Fairway Solitaire so will definitely check this out. Since it's in Beta, those of us who download it now and provide feedback, will we be upgraded to the full version when it launches?
Yes, you will absolutely get all the bells and whistles you help us to add to the game. We wouldn't dream of hanging you out to dry. Thank you very much, diskdocx!

I really enjoyed the first one, but without an iOS device I'll have to wait until it comes to another platform. I hope you guys port it to PC or Android soon!
I hope we do too! We don't have any current plans for bringing it to another platform (since we are still working out what this one will actually be), but I'll let you know if/when that changes. :)

bread's done
Back