New Silverlight NXE Gamercard Implementation

i nevre mentioned it here, because it dosent seem to function, not even the preview on their page, not for me at least.

I asked about extended HTML code in the hiding user avatar posts thread, but I got buried lol.

@DiRT_X
I'm also having trouble getting it to appear:

HTML:
    [URL="http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=149156&v=3.0.40624.0"]
      [IMG]http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=108181[/IMG]
    [/URL]

The biggest thing is it's just a lot of code. It does work over at the gloryofwar forums, another forums I'm apart of, so I don't think it's that.
DiRT_X, when was the last time you tried it here?

ok, i just tried to implement this on my personal website, and i get an error, could someone test this and tell me what you see? CLICK ME!

edit: works fine in firefox...ironic.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DiRT_X']ok, i just tried to implement this on my personal website, and i get an error, could someone test this and tell me what you see? CLICK ME![/QUOTE]

checked it out and see both gamer cards, but really I don't see what the big deal is about??? I don't see anything different

[quote name='draven1089']checked it out and see both gamer cards, but really I don't see what the big deal is about??? I don't see anything different[/QUOTE]

There are arrows on each side so you can scroll through what games the person has, seems a touch pointless IMO.

[quote name='draven1089']checked it out and see both gamer cards, but really I don't see what the big deal is about??? I don't see anything different[/QUOTE]

There is more to it than just the arrows on the side, its an interactive gamercard. If you click on the avatar you get the person's gamerpic with motto, view profile and send message option. If you click on any game you can see some stats for the game like when it was last played, achievements gained and the total gamerscore unlocked in that game. It's just a neat new addition to a gamercard sig but due to all the code it's not doable (since there is a limit of the amount of code used in a signature). I guess if we somehow get shorthand or some kind of abbreviated code, it would work but again I would guess it would have to be some kind of talk between CAG and MGC to set this up.

ok, I now see what the new additions are, still kinda pointless if you ask me. I mean props for the person that scripted this but it's nothing that I care about.

bread's done
Back