New site to rent games online DVDlink.ca

Bradsmith

CAG Veteran
I've been a member of online rental site www.dvdlink.ca for last 2 months. It's a very good and cheap site to rent games. They have different plans to choose from but the best thing in it is that you can keep the game as long as you want. There's no late fees, no shipping cost. I love to play games,at first i used to rent games from blockbuster and another local store in my area, but they are very expensive and also you have to return game in week or so. But this site is great, i reccomend to try it, there's also a free trial.:D

It doesn't look too shab. Their aren't very many websites that let you rent both DVDs and games.

Of course, it is Canada only according to the FAQ.

[quote name='almasy82']in for six......[/quote]
No need for "deal bashing". I find this pretty cool. It's like a gamefly and netflix sub all in one. I might think about getting this

EDIT: Damn,Canada only? Put this in the regional forum

hmm it's worth checking out, but i'm a happy member of gamefly, plus new company usually equals horrible shipping times, but that's my opinion

I am going to give this site all my money....the deed to my home....and my wife...where do I enter my credit card numbers? I would love to put all of my credit and debit card numbers into your possession please. Oh and if you don't mind would you kill my dogs and give my family aids?

[quote name='iamthekiller']spam
ig.jpg
[/quote]

Yeah this is spam.

[quote name='MikeHoncho']No need for "deal bashing". I find this pretty cool. It's like a gamefly and netflix sub all in one. I might think about getting this

EDIT: Damn,Canada only? Put this in the regional forum[/quote]

its not a deal so not deal bashing :D

LOL how this suppose to be a spam....I was tryin to help members to save some money. There is nothin else for me in that business other than bein their member

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']That's somewhat hard to believe when you have a brand-new account, and this is your only post.[/quote]

:)

bread's done
Back