New Sony Playstation 3 PS3 80GB $299 + Tax

Sweet and awesome. I ordered a 160GB last week for $450, but there was a problem with the card so I was able to cancel that and get in on this. The Dell rep was actually pretty fun to talk to as well.

Thought there was an official MSRP price drop... too bad... Shipping to HI/AK is still a little high to make it worth it.

Thanks guys, called them up and ordered one. I probably should have gotten the warranty too. I'm sure that'll come back to bite me in the ass.

[quote name='progman3']Thought there was an official MSRP price drop... too bad... Shipping to HI/AK is still a little high to make it worth it.[/quote]

I'm in Hawaii and Dell gave me free 2 day shipping on this. Which is nice because when I ordered my laptop from them I got sodomized by next day air.

[quote name='ZomMiE']Thanks guys, called them up and ordered one. I probably should have gotten the warranty too. I'm sure that'll come back to bite me in the ass.[/QUOTE]

The current model PS3's are quite reliable from the reports. I would have liked to have wait for the RSX to go to 45nm to ensure logevity too but this deal was too good to pass up. Got my shipment confirmation today and supposedly should be here tomorrow. Not shabby for free shipping.

Now if only I could find SF4 for 30 dollars.

Yes!! Mines finally arrived. =D

I'm kinda surprised thou, ordered it Sunday afternoon and it came already, even with the 3-5 days shipping (Which was free ^_^).

[quote name='ruby2223']thats fairly mine says i will on the 4th of may...so much for 3-5 days shipping[/quote]

Mine said May 15th, but the guys came today to deliver it.

[quote name='ruby2223']thats fairly mine says i will on the 4th of may...so much for 3-5 days shipping[/QUOTE]

That's what mine said as well and it came today (going to pick it up from UPS's warehouse at 9pm since nobody was home to sign for it). Totally didn't expect it this soon since it said the 4th of May was expected. Maybe it's just because I live close to their original shipping location? Or maybe Dell is trying to get rid of some stock for some new stuff.

Mine said May 4th too when it was in "Production," but after it actually shipped the date changed to 4/29. Maybe a bit of hope for those who have that date.

Mine came already, and I'm putting the finishing touches up on my ebay listing for my old 60GB. $300 was a good deal for a new ps3

Mine came yesterday. I paid for it with my new Playstation Visa and a couple of days after it hit my account, I got a 100$ credit. Me ---->\\:D/

bread's done
Back