NEW Spring Bundle XBOX 360(Halo ODST,Forza3) at BB w/ free $50 GC 3/21-3/27!

3rdbass

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LinkinPrime']So I'm guessing that new Wii bundle will soon start showing up everywhere.[/QUOTE]

Well not sure as they might just be doing this to combat the Walmart deal. It isn't a bundle in one box like the Walmart one.

It sure looks like Microsoft is trying to get rid of the existing elites. I guess those rumours of a new slimmed down 360 are true. I definitely will wait for the new version to get announced at E3.

Both are good deals for people who really want to get a system.

Argh! I JUST bought this pack from Amazon. It just came in the mail today, and I haven't opened it yet, so i guess i'm going to have to return it to amazon now. *sigh*

Does anyone know about their price-matching for this sort of thing?

I just spoke to them and they won't do a price match, so i'm going to have to return this one and then just buy from bestbuy this weekend. At least I don't have to pay for the shipping back!

[quote name='SleepyInsomniac']I bought a 360 Elite three weeks ago at Best Buy. Is it possible to exchange my system for the bundle?[/QUOTE]
Yes you have 30 days for returns/exchanges.

[quote name='Smef']I just spoke to them and they won't do a price match, so i'm going to have to return this one and then just buy from bestbuy this weekend. At least I don't have to pay for the shipping back![/QUOTE]

Usually you have to unless it's their error. Did you lie or something, because finding it for a better price doesn't seem like an Amazon error to me.

[quote name='n00bie']Usually you have to unless it's their error. Did you lie or something, because finding it for a better price doesn't seem like an Amazon error to me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd definitely make sure you will not be charged for return shipping.

Plus, if you consider that usually Amazon doesn't charge tax, and at Best Buy you'd pay an extra $20-$30 in tax depending on where you live....

It's maybe a $20 giftcard if you look at it that way.

DAMN YOU GAMESTOP. I just bought the spring bundle from them last week. I should have waited. Ah well.

So is it just the Spring Bundle or is it Elite Bundles? I would love to to be able to go PM my FF13 bundle.

Or hell just return that one and buy the ODST/Forza pack...fuck

I'm going to keep the one from amazon. After tax and what I would need to pay in return shipping at this point they come out to be the same price. It may have been a $15 difference if i had bought it this sunday, but i have lots of time to play it now that I otherwise wouldn't if i had purchased it when I would be able to on sunday night!

I was thinking of getting it and selling/trading my old 60gb. Not sure of the value of it, though. On eBay it seems to be going for $80 or so :(

[quote name='Smef']I'm going to keep the one from amazon. After tax and what I would need to pay in return shipping at this point they come out to be the same price. It may have been a $15 difference if i had bought it this sunday, but i have lots of time to play it now that I otherwise wouldn't if i had purchased it when I would be able to on sunday night![/QUOTE]

Keep in mind that Amazon MIGHT PM this deal (or do something similar) early next week; if you're lucky (And it's definitely YMMV) email them as soon as they do and see if they'd be willing to give you the deal.

No guarantees but you MIGHT get it.

[quote name='joshnorm']So is it just the Spring Bundle or is it Elite Bundles? I would love to to be able to go PM my FF13 bundle.

Or hell just return that one and buy the ODST/Forza pack...fuck[/QUOTE]

Is is just the spring bundle with forza 3 and Halo ODST. I can't post the best buy screen shots as I'm at work. Go to SD to see them if you would like.

My xbox just red-ringed. Can't complain, 3 and a half problem-free years. Good timing I hope. I'll definitely get it with the $50 gift card if possible!

thanks to Amazon for getting this bundle to me last Thursday with over-night prime shipping. I'm not worried about BB's gift card deal but it's a great deal for those still looking for it.

[quote name='Gfresh404']Proof?[/QUOTE]

Just do a google search for Best Buy 3/21 3/27. Just download the PDF and It's def true. Good thing I got mine at best buy a few days ago and I get to PM the $50. w00t w00t, going to use the gc for another tv for my home office.

[quote name='n00bie']I just got it at Amazon. I figure saving $30 was better than getting an extra $20.[/QUOTE]

I guess what it comes down to is whether or not you'd spend that extra $ 20 or not.

I still can't decide whether to wait and see if the 360 slim is legit.

[quote name='Gfresh404']I guess what it comes down to is whether or not you'd spend that extra $ 20 or not.

I still can't decide whether to wait and see if the 360 slim is legit.[/QUOTE]

What if it is? It's not like it'll be released next week.

[quote name='n00bie']What if it is? It's not like it'll be released next week.[/QUOTE]

That's true. But are you just suggesting that I buy both (the slim when it comes out and this bundle)?

[quote name='Gfresh404']That's true. But are you just suggesting that I buy both (the slim when it comes out and this bundle)?[/QUOTE]

Unless you're replacing an aging 360, what are you waiting for? By the time a slim comes out, you can use the same logic and wait for the next new console. Sooner or later you have to make up your mind. There's always something that's going to be newer and better than the thing you just bought. If you keep waiting, you're never going to make a decision.

[quote name='azngtlman']Unless you're replacing an aging 360, what are you waiting for? By the time a slim comes out, you can use the same logic and wait for the next new console. Sooner or later you have to make up your mind. There's always something that's going to be newer and better than the thing you just bought. If you keep waiting, you're never going to make a decision.[/QUOTE]

Point taken. But I am replacing an aging 360 - the RROD warranty expired 5 months ago.

Edit:
Just ordered a new one from Amazon Marketplace for $ 203.99 shipped!

- I'm skeptical, but we'll see if it's legit.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back