new stickied thread idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitedeath

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
i got this from another site why not create a what did you get in the mail thread. which would show pics of stuff you won or got for free in the mail from contests. does this sound liek a good idea?

Ya, sounds like a good idea.
Maybe if we get some more attention to this thread, one of the MODs might see this and take you up on your idea.

Encourages users like Leek to boast on how they have abused offers.
I wouldn't mind though, might help establish which offers are legit.

[quote name='SlashingSlayer']Encourages users like Leek to boast on how they have abused offers.
I wouldn't mind though, might help establish which offers are legit.[/QUOTE]

i was just thinking that. only rule is once you get somehting and take a pic you have to put your user name on a card by it to prove it is not some random pic

This would be a good idea. Like SlashingSlayer said, it would help decipher which deals are legit, not to mention if you win something, you could brag about what you won.

Nice idea, Hopefully it picks up :)

[quote name='whitedeath']i was just thinking that. only rule is once you get somehting and take a pic you have to put your user name on a card by it to prove it is not some random pic[/QUOTE]
This seems slightly strict, and it seems like a decent idea, but I'm conflicted since most of this is already done in the threads themselves already. Example being people posting they won X in the X Marks the Spot contest thread. You'll also have people posting random things that they didn't win, and other misc. stuff that might make the thread less than a good idea, it would depend on the people using the thread .. I was split on it personally, just didn't have the time to post.

I made a temp thread to see how it goes, if the discussion gets too bad then perhaps a discussion thread can be made based on that thread, but I'd like to keep it clean with just what you've received, with perhaps a new thread monthly.

its seems like a good idea, but how many people here really sign up for these free offers. this isnt slick deals where everyone signs up for every freebie

[quote name='decrot']its seems like a good idea, but how many people here really sign up for these free offers. this isnt slick deals where everyone signs up for every freebie[/QUOTE]

this game only related stuff from say live club serach, or whatever

not dumb stuff liek free flashlights or whatever.

no horder pics either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back