New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

Hey, guys. Got back from Subway & got a code on my cup:

XTLJR7HX

When I entered that code, it unlocked Prize Level 3, so hopefully, it'll unlock the next level for you guys.

[quote name='Zonic505']Hey, guys. Got back from Subway & got a code on my cup:

XTLJR7HX

When I entered that code, it unlocked Prize Level 3, so hopefully, it'll unlock the next level for you guys.[/QUOTE]

Already been used. Pretty sure level three codes are one use only. Thanks anyways though.

[quote name='Zonic505']Hey, guys. Got back from Subway & got a code on my cup:

XTLJR7HX

When I entered that code, it unlocked Prize Level 3, so hopefully, it'll unlock the next level for you guys.[/QUOTE]

All the cup codes will boost your prize level. But unlike the other codes in the OP, cup codes are 1-time use.

EDIT: We've got a similar thread going over on Goozex and have been borrowing (with credit) some of the codes from here. Here's a new one for CAG:

DWLM3

Oh, didn't know about that. Oh well.

I checked the codes on the bags, but they were all the same & were already posted here.

just won the DC universe 30 day trial anyone got anything inFamous 2 related to trade? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Devil May Cry']Yeah, like a trade. I already got the inFamous theme though. Is there an actual Subway theme? If so, I'd so want that.[/QUOTE]
never mind it is the static theme or whatever. and now I have two

So far I have won :

Playstation Move Heroes Static Theme
Coke Rewards
Sandwich Costume for Playstation Home
Infamous 2 Facebook Game Experience
Free Chips for a Year :D

[quote name='M3wThr33']Sounds like there's a lull before it gets restocked...[/QUOTE]

I hope that's the case. This is supposed to last through February right?

EDIT: Has anyone got the inFamous Facebook thing to work? I got a confirmation email and a notice to wait for the digital package, but that's it.

[quote name='TheNamekianClown']3RNNMR3P doesn't seem to work anymore. Plus 5YUVX didn't raise my level like the OP says.[/QUOTE]

I had an issue with that code awhile back, but only on one account. Did you use 5YUVX as the very first code? It won't raise your level unless it is used second or later.

I just used the 5YUVX code (as my second code), and it upgraded me to level 2. I won $10 on PSN earlier and gave it to a friend of mine. Here's to hoping I can win a copy of one of these games. Haha.

Help please?

I won Infamous 2 today and I printed the confirmation screen however I did not see anywhere that said "Claim Prize."

Few days ago I won the static theme and was able to "Claim Prize" and had to put all my information in.

I have not received any e-mails for either of these but I did print screen them.

What would be the next step? I wish you could just call subway with your code.

[quote name='Alkaiserred']Help please?

I won Infamous 2 today and I printed the confirmation screen however I did not see anywhere that said "Claim Prize."

Few days ago I won the static theme and was able to "Claim Prize" and had to put all my information in.

I have not received any e-mails for either of these but I did print screen them.

What would be the next step? I wish you could just call subway with your code.[/QUOTE]

A lot of people won prizes in the previous contest without confirmation emails. I say wait until prizes are being sent, and if you don't receive, send Subway an email. If your impatient, you could do it now, although I haven't heard any success stories about that yet.

just won infamous 2 game i got the claim prize button just received an email

Well, that's exciting. I won a copy of Move Heroes, but after I typed all my information in and hit submit I got an error message. Has this happened to anyone?

I'm on the Level 2 because of that code in the OP. So if I want to go to Level 3 prizes, what cup size do I have to buy or what do I buy instore to raise it? Thanks.

[quote name='UberSwiss']Well, that's exciting. I won a copy of Move Heroes, but after I typed all my information in and hit submit I got an error message. Has this happened to anyone?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Email Prizelogic about it. They should be able to get things straightened.

So I'm really stoked for Infamous 2 and I've been playing this contest lots over the past few days but thus far I've only got the Infamous 2 Static Theme. I have a few things I could trade if anyone was interested:
Have -
*Virtual Subway Sandwich PS Home Costume Code
*Playstation Move Heroes Character Skins Code
*Free 30 days Code for DC Universe Online
*I also have a Pre-Order Bonus code for Fable III's Channeler Sword and Crystal Tattoo set if anyone wants that.

Want -
*inFamous 2 ‘Mission Pack’
*inFamous 2 ‘power upgrade’

i just read the rules again. apparently the free subs for life is awarded as a check not gift card or coupon or w/e. So i dont care that I just got 9 more entries to the subs for life because I could use that $27k

[quote name='BlueLobstah']Haven't tried these yet (as I've used up my codes for the day), but these are some codes from Slickdeals that I didn't see listed here.

6LNCF76R
NWBMKVEV
43K6PNM9
[/QUOTE]

The last two codes worked, but the "6LN..." code did not. Thanks for the last two though.

Hrm....Won LB2 last time on the other subway contest, but never recieved it. Not sure if it's worth playing again after that disapointment.

Did anyone else's PS Home subway costume not work because the code they gave me didn't wor? I just wanna check before I start to jump to conclusions.

What I've won in order:

1st Episode of The Cape

Foot Long Sub Home Costume

Infamous 2 Mission Pack

Infamous 2 Skin Pack

Infamous 2 Power Enhancement

1st episode of The Phantom

Infamous 2 Static Theme

And finally...

Infamous 2 the Game. To be delivered in 8-10 weeks.

Maybe I should play the lotto?

I won a power enhancement for infamous 2. I tried putting in the code but it doesn't work. Has anybody else had this happen to them?

[quote name='Serakek']I won a power enhancement for infamous 2. I tried putting in the code but it doesn't work. Has anybody else had this happen to them?[/QUOTE]

I would assume that it wont be downloadable until the game comes out.

bread's done
Back