New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']Does anyone have their flash player crash when they try to play the game on firefox?[/QUOTE]

Copy the codes from the OP into a spread sheet and save it. Then copy each code when you want to enter it from the spreadsheet and it will stop flash from crashing.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Only on poor internet connections, especially if I try to copy/paste. Otherwise, the site works fine. Might take a little time to load, but otherwise perfect.
[/QUOTE]

see above.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Only on poor internet connections, especially if I try to copy/paste. Otherwise, the site works fine. Might take a little time to load, but otherwise perfect.

EDIT: Tried on a new computer in a new area, won a theme. Doubt I'm right, but I can't help but thinking I am.[/QUOTE]
It's not the connection, I tried it on IE, and it works perfectly.

[quote name='slowdive21']Copy the codes from the OP into a spread sheet and save it. Then copy each code when you want to enter it from the spreadsheet and it will stop flash from crashing.

see above.[/QUOTE]
I've been using IE for it, but I'll try that as well since I don't like using IE.

On another note, I won a DCU Online trial, I don't know how common those are.

Was on my last code and was literally about to come here raging about how many times I've lost. But then I was PlayStation Move Hereos! :D

That's a free $35 for me!

Does anybody know if you can win lower level prizes if you're on a higher level? Like if I'm currently at Level 3, can I still possibly win Level 2 prizes? Asking cause I wanna try and win a game. If I can't win lower level, I'll just use my sister's account.

Check your PM in a few minutes Linkin. I don't even have a PS3, so its useless to me.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'll take it if you don't want it :D[/QUOTE]

Does any one have experience with the PrizeLogic customer service? I sent them an e-mail last Thursday about getting an error message after I won a prize and have yet to receive a response. I'm mostly curious if this is routine and they hardly reply to e-mails in a timely manner. Thanks for the help.

[quote name='UberSwiss']Does any one have experience with the PrizeLogic customer service? I sent them an e-mail last Thursday about getting an error message after I won a prize and have yet to receive a response. I'm mostly curious if this is routine and they hardly reply to e-mails in a timely manner. Thanks for the help.[/QUOTE]
From the last contest when I emailed them it took several days to get a response. However, some people report much longer waits.

[quote name='bearhawk72']From the last contest when I emailed them it took several days to get a response. However, some people report much longer waits.[/QUOTE]

I've said it before, when I have a question, I send an email once a day. They've never gotten angry about it and I've never been banned like some people here suggested I would, and it never takes more than two or three days for a response.

[quote name='UberSwiss']Does any one have experience with the PrizeLogic customer service? I sent them an e-mail last Thursday about getting an error message after I won a prize and have yet to receive a response. I'm mostly curious if this is routine and they hardly reply to e-mails in a timely manner. Thanks for the help.[/QUOTE]

What address did you send your email to?

I had an error on 2/7 and sent a message immediately to [email protected]
I still have not received a reply.

I found an address from a few pages back that said to contact
[email protected]
I did this today.

FYI: My issue is I won a PS3 Move Heroes game and after entering my mailing info and hitting submit, I got the 'oops timed out' message.

[quote name='dyeknom']Emails confirming wins should now be sent out.[/QUOTE]

Which type of wins are getting emails sent to them?

I won InFamous 2 (and possibly Move Heroes) and haven't received an email confirmation.

I should in a few days (barring weather). Complaining because you doubt everything you read online or because you're upset?

[quote name='Kiros1']I should in a few days (barring weather). Complaining because you doubt everything you read online or because you're upset?[/QUOTE]

I believe you, I've had waaaaaay more luck this time around.

Won about 10 various DLC's and a copy of Infamous 2. Simply lost interest after that.

It only took about 40 entries and I figure its best to not press my luck.

Weird, usually the grand prize is given away further into the promotion rather than sooner. Do you mean it has already shipped? That's insane turn around for this company

No, it hasn't shipped as far as I know. Got an e-mail saying I will get another e-mail (no freaking joke) with the information on how/when I will receive the prize.

No proof (screenshot of win or screen shot of email) = Dont believe.
Especially when you just barely joined the site.

Lots of noobies claim they won the big prize but never prove it.

Following manual solves nearly every problem related to the console.
Nintendo Wii: Memory Management, Games and Disc
1. Nintendo Wii: Data management
2. Nintendo Wii: How to Copy data to SD card
3. Nintendo Wii: SD Cards
4. Nintendo Wii: Making sure your SD card is compatible
5. Nintendo Wii: Known compatible devices Image files
6. Nintendo Wii: Known compatible devices Movie files
7. Nintendo Wii: Error Message Disc could not be read/Unable to read the disc
8. Nintendo Wii: Cleaning game disc
9. Nintendo Wii: Disc ejecting automatically (including "An error has occurred eject disc")
10. Nintendo Wii: Games freeze while in game play
11. Nintendo Wii: Message "Disc Not Recognized"
12. Nintendo Wii: Message "An Error Has Occurred"
13. Nintendo Wii: Disc Problems require Nintendo Service
14. Nintendo Wii: Erasing Game Cube Memory Card Data
Nintendo Wii: Common problems
1. Nintendo Wii: Fixing time settings for loss time
2. Nintendo Wii: Delay response (display/video and audio)
3. Nintendo Wii: Can't get past "Language Select" screen
4. Nintendo Wii: Hard/Soft reset How-to
5. Nintendo Wii: Character/Cursor move on their own
6. Nintendo Wii: Adjusting the Parental Control Settings of the Wii console Nintendo Wii: Error message "Message Board Data is full"
2. Nintendo Wii: Warning message "Be careful about posting too many messages" 3. Nintendo Wii: How do I reply to a Memo? - Why Can't I reply to a Memo?
4. Nintendo Wii: Multiple messages being received from Nintendo
5. Nintendo Wii: Unable to receive emails with images attachment
Nintendo Wii: Repairing and Disassemble Guide
1. Nintendo Wii: common error code list and description.
2. Nintendo Wii: disassemble guide
3. Nintendo Wii: Internal fan replacement guide
4. Nintendo Wii: DVD Drive player replacement guide
5. Nintendo Wii: Repairing DVD drive

Nintendo Wii: Balance Board Problems
1. Nintendo Wii: How to fix problems synchronizing the Wii fit balance board
2. Nintendo Wii: Wii Fit - Taking Consistent body test measurements
Nintendo Wii: Wiimote/Remote common problems
1. Nintendo Wii: How to Sync a controller
2. Nintendo Wii: All Wii remotes will not sync with console
3. Nintendo Wii: Cursor is off center, jerky, erratic, or disappears etc.
4. Nintendo Wii: Remote buttons are sticky or stuck down.
5. Nintendo Wii: Buttons not responding
6. Nintendo Wii: No static, or crackling noise or no sound from Wii remote speaker 7. Nintendo Wii: No shaking, vibration or rumbling in remote
8. Nintendo Wii: Batteries drain too fast. How to increase life of your wiimote battery
9. Nintendo Wii: No cursor during game
10. Nintendo Wii: Tilt problems
11. Nintendo Wii: Message "There is no Mii save data on your Wii Remote. Format this save data?"
12. Nintendo Wii: How to repair a wiimote
Nintendo Wii: Sensor bar Problems
1. Nintendo Wii: Disassemble guide - Sensor bar tear down
2. Nintendo Wii: Repairing a broken cable on sensor bar
3. Nintendo Wii: Adjusting the sensitivity on the sensor bar
4. Nintendo Wii: One dot during Sensitivity adjustment
Nintendo Wii Power Problem
1. Nintendo Wii: No power
2. Nintendo Wii: The system plays for awhile but then shuts off on its own
3. Nintendo Wii: Power light does not turn on
4. Nintendo Wii: WiiConnect24 Settings
Detailed description and fixes to all the error codes
Go online to find experts that may guide you step by step. These men online may show you how to fix your console just as an experienced repairman would fix it, but you won't even pay $5 to most of them!

gamingupholds.com/nintendo-wii-guide.aspx

Wow.

So my 10.5 month old has been waking up in the middle of the night lately and I thought, let me play this game to stay awake. Bought a drink the other day to get up to level 3 and it turns out everything worked out...

Just won inFAMOUS 2 Collector's Edition!!!!!

Now I'm not going to be able to go back to sleep I'm so excited! Thanks OP and CAG!!

[quote name='Los 33x']Wow.

So my 10.5 month old has been waking up in the middle of the night lately and I thought, let me play this game to stay awake. Bought a drink the other day to get up to level 3 and it turns out everything worked out...

Just won inFAMOUS 2 Collector's Edition!!!!!

Now I'm not going to be able to go back to sleep I'm so excited! Thanks OP and CAG!![/QUOTE]

Awesome! I'm definitely going to Subway tomorrow.. there's one around 10 minutes away.. pick up a few drinks, hahaha :)

I just discovered this contest.. I never looked in the thread, figured I HAD to buy stuff at Subway or something to win anything... and I don't, yay!

[quote name='Coyotezeye']No proof (screenshot of win or screen shot of email) = Dont believe.
Especially when you just barely joined the site.

Lots of noobies claim they won the big prize but never prove it.[/QUOTE]

Aren't you the same guy that said "cheaters" wouldn't get their prizes in the last game.

GOD DAMN IT.

I thought I won infamous 2 but it says "YOU WON INFAMOUS 2 FACEBOOK GAME EXPERIENCE"

What the **** is that?

I didnt win the actual game did I? :(

I won the Playstation Heroes Move game. If only I had a move....

I also won Infamous 2 Missions Pack, but the window crashed and I didn't write down the code. Anyone know if they send the code to your e-mail too?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Erock302']I won the Playstation Heroes Move game. If only I had a move....

I also won Infamous 2 Missions Pack, but the window crashed and I didn't write down the code. Anyone know if they send the code to your e-mail too?[/QUOTE]

Got that too, I haven't gotten an email... I wrote mine down if you want to PM me I'll give it to you. I don't have a PS3.

[quote name='r3dreck']Got that too, I haven't gotten an email... I wrote mine down if you want to PM me I'll give it to you. I don't have a PS3.[/QUOTE]

To be honest, I was probably gonna give mine away too. I just hate to see it go to waste. Thanks though.

[quote name='fireseal859']I'm at level 2 now. Is it random to get to level 3?[/QUOTE]

No, you need to go buy a 32oz soda from Subway to level up to 3.

[quote name='Kiros1']It's not kicking my butt. 66+ entries for subs, 3dtv bundle and a dcuo trial.[/QUOTE]
So you are the grand prize winner? There is only 1 set of the $3,000 3DTV package to win in the promotion.

[quote name='eau']So you are the grand prize winner? There is only 1 set of the $3,000 3DTV package to win in the promotion.[/QUOTE]

No. that's not the grand prize. However there is only 1 to be won, the grand prize would be the $27K check, for free footlongs 4 life.

[quote name='smokey6']No. that's not the grand prize. However there is only 1 to be won, the grand prize would be the $27K check, for free footlongs 4 life.[/QUOTE]

Actually, that is a separate sweepstakes. The instant win grand prize is the 3d tv package

[quote name='dyeknom']Actually, that is a separate sweepstakes. The instant win grand prize is the 3d tv package[/QUOTE]

Oh, the word Grand Prize was never associated with it, just level 3. But w/e call it what you want.

No luck today, probably won't win anything else(won the Move Heroes Avatar Pack and some Qtricity Music crap), oh well, if I won free subs for life.......

I won another copy of Infamous 2 last night, making it the second copy I have won. I would post pics of the confirmation pages and whatnot, but I posted them for the last copy of the game I won and the only difference in the pics would be the confirmation number...which I block out, therefore there is no reason to post them again.

Just thought I would give others a heads up on what Im doing... All Im doing is every time I play the game, I just select the chicken-bacon-ranch one, then for my first try I pick the first wagon thingy, then for the second try I pick the second wagon thingy...and so on... Then when I use my second code I do the same thing, as with the third code as well. I just keep picking the chicken-bacon-ranch place and then for my 3 tries I pick the 1st, then the 2nd, then the 3rd wagon. I have won about 15 various redeemable codes (ex: MCR codes, theme codes, power pack codes, etc.) and 2 copies of Infamous 2 using that strategy.

Just FYI as well, but I always play the game before I go to bed at around 2am. Every time I have played during the day I have never won anything...

Best of luck to everyone, and hopefully I get the prizes I won! :p

[quote name='venomscarnage']Thanks op!

Infamous 2 Power Enhancement code

5CMC-TPN2-296B[/QUOTE]

Are you giving this away to someone specific??
Cause I would so Love this

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I love this thing so much. I won the Power Enhancement, a PS Move Heroes theme, the Character Pack for PS Move Heroes and some Coke Rewards Points![/QUOTE]

Would you be willing yo trade the power enhancements for the dcu online trial?? Cause I'm not planning on using it an I really wanna trade it

So, got my e-mail today. I am not being taxed on the prize, however it's only the hd tv. I didn't get the bundle. I thought it said 3d before the pop up vanished. Still, it's a freaking tv.

[quote name='twistedadrian']Woot,won Infamous 2,Thanks OP!BTW when will I get an e-mail conformation or something?where do I check the status?[/QUOTE]

I am not sure. When I won my first copy of Infamous 2 I got a confirmation email almost instantly. The second copy I won last night I am still waiting on the confirmation email for... I have the confirmation code, so hopefully they will send an email at some point.

I am just hoping to get one of them. Crossing my fingers, heh. :p

bread's done
Back