New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

[quote name='fatboyjam']I don't think they did it (unless I missed it too). Checking their twitter feed, they responded to a couple queries and said it wasn't going to be today (2/14), but soon.[/QUOTE]I thought the same thing but I searched Twitter, here and SD and there were people who got the $5 giftcards. And I read someone say that they took out the link after all was taken, the original link they posted earlier was: http://subwayfnafreshfrenzy.prizelogic.com/
I wished they announced on their Twitter that it was all gone or something. :(

[quote name='D0RC']I thought the same thing but I searched Twitter, here and SD and there were people who got the $5 giftcards. And I read someone say that they took out the link after all was taken, the original link they posted earlier was: http://subwayfnafreshfrenzy.prizelogic.com/
I wished they announced on their Twitter that it was all gone or something. :([/QUOTE]

damn it :( i guess i'll just wait for next week

why is it everytime i put in a new email adress and play; i end up winning level 1 prizes? when i play with emails that i have already played with i never win anything? BTW i always play at night. this happens to me evrytime i play at night.

Did you guys who won a $5 card from the fire drill notice the email they send you has a button to get a free code? I haven't tried it yet since I already played today... wondering if it's the same code for everybody.

For those of you using multiple emails, are you submitting the same address info, or are you guys using different addresses however you can (parents house, siblings, friends, etc)

Wow I just won DC Universe Online 30 day Trial Subscription.. Doesn't say if it's PC or PS3, though.

EDIT: I clicked to continue and got "oops something went wrong with the server" Then it took me back to enter a new code.. Not sure if I got it?

EDIT 2: Guess not, didn't get a confirmation email. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
So the Infamous 2s ship on March 28? They don't release till June 7th. That's pretty cool if true. Edit: Or are Fire Drill dates not ship dates?

[quote name='CrystalBadass97']does anyone have a prize level rasor code. used the one in op incorrectly[/QUOTE]

You'll need to buy a drink at Subway. The code in the OP is the only free, multi-use code that raises levels.

[quote name='jaydepps']So the Infamous 2s ship on March 28? They don't release till June 7th. That's pretty cool if true. Edit: Or are Fire Drill dates not ship dates?[/QUOTE]

Firedrill dates are not ship-dates. If it's anything like the last give-away they did, we'll receive games either the Friday or Monday before they officially release on Tuesday. I wound up with GT5 the day before it came out and LBP2 three days before it came out.

[quote name='SEH']Firedrill dates are not ship-dates. If it's anything like the last give-away they did, we'll receive games either the Friday or Monday before they officially release on Tuesday. I wound up with GT5 the day before it came out and LBP2 three days before it came out.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the clarification. So Infamous 2 should be expected either June 3 or 6.

LIMITS ON NUMBER AND TYPES OF PRIZES: Neither you nor any member of your household may win more than one (1) Prize from Level I, Level II, Level III or DORITOS® Chip Level Prize. Neither you nor any member of your household is eligible to win more than four (4) Prizes.

Ok my take on this is: If you are using multi email accounts to play and you only have the 1 lvl increase code you are playing for lvl1 and lvl2 prizes. ok, then if you have won 1 dlc code or a theme once on any one of ur email accounts lvl1 is over for you, ditto for anything won at lvl2, ur now done, stop playing. That sound right to u guys? Now if that is the logic, on the 3 email accounts I'm using I have one 3 lvl1 prizes: InFAMOUS 2 static theme (I have already used the code), Exclusive InFAMOUS 2 power enhancement (Have not used code, cause u can't use it yet) so i dont know if I will be able to use it anyway. Last night on another email account I won: PlayStation® Move Heroes Static Theme (this one I hit refresh and did not claim). So to me I can keep playing till I win 1 lvl2 prize. I wanted to win the Home costume, but I guess I can kiss that good bye. I'm going to keep trying for inFamous 2. Like to hear your thoughts on this, Thx

How come all the codes on the chips are the same? I went there today and noticed it... and they didn't have any on the cups? How in the heck do you get codes for level II and III? All I keep getting is I.

So I went to Subway and asked for a 32oz drink. They gave me the cup and I noticed the cup they gave me didn't have a code on it. Luckily I noticed before I put a drink in it. They didn't have any cups with the code at front, so they had to go in the back and get some. Then I noticed the cup with code was smaller than the first cup they gave me. Maybe it was just shorter but wide, not sure, but I guess it was 32oz. Paid $1.70 or so for it.

These cup codes raises your level up to level 3 and one time use.

Nice won infamous 2!!

No cheating for me just one email addy and it paid off.. now to go back to subway and grab a drink so i can upgrade to level 3.

Thanks OP and everyone posting code.

Daaang! I just won infamous 2 hero edition!
And it's actually the third infamous game I've won!

Ok guys, if you can reply to my question It would really help me.
Ok so I am using Multi-Accounts and in one account I won the Infamous Skin and I used a Fake Address, and then I used another account and won the Power Inhancements, but I used the same Address. Ok now I just won a Infamous 2 Static theme, but I used different fake address. DOES anyone know if Subway uses a IP tracking thing because I want to know if I can keep using fake accounts. I am actually am planning to make a real address to win Infamous 2.

Oh and another question, Can I keep winning like games like Infamous or Heroes but using different addresses? I mean will they say I am cheating?

[quote name='Ali_16x']Ok guys, if you can reply to my question It would really help me.
Ok so I am using Multi-Accounts and in one account I won the Infamous Skin and I used a Fake Address, and then I used another account and won the Power Inhancements, but I used the same Address. Ok now I just won a Infamous 2 Static theme, but I used different fake address. DOES anyone know if Subway uses a IP tracking thing because I want to know if I can keep using fake accounts.

I am actually am planning to make a real address to win Infamous 2.[/QUOTE]

Yes they do.

Wait wait, So they do use a IP Tracking thing? So Im done?
But what if I use another IP, but I use Multi accounts because I want to win Infamous 2.

myself and about 15 other people play from our workplace (a police dept none the less) so they can't really go by that, which is why when people disputed it in the last subway game that they still got their prizes

[quote name='Ali_16x']Wait wait, So they do use a IP Tracking thing? So Im done?
But what if I use another IP, but I use Multi accounts because I want to win Infamous 2.[/QUOTE]

dang but why? I mean thats not the point of this contest to scam it.

Just got to level 3 with a subway cup code I bought today. No wins, but on another note, the flatbread isnt that bad at all

[quote name='Snake2715']dang but why? I mean thats not the point of this contest to scam it.[/QUOTE]

So many people do though. For the last one I used one email and won absolutely nothing, meanwhile people who used like 10 emails got tons of stuff. For this one I said screw it and am using four emails. I've already won two copies of InFamous 2.

My wife is on tier 2 with a level 1 win and 47 entries to the footlong for life. I have tier 3 with a level 1 win and 59 entries to the footlong for life. Just need 1 little copy of infamous 2 and I'm out. I swear!

I'm on tier 2, one email address, and apart from the first day where I won the Infamous 2 skin, I haven't gotten jack.

I don't know which I dislike more -- the contest itself or the "Yay" "Kudos" or other annoying messages I get for "winning" another footlongs-for-life entry.

Since it cost you nothing is anyone willing to sell Infamous 2 for like half price? Or for those who only own a 360 and can't use the game.

UGHHH, between my girlfriend and I we're almost at 200 entries with both of our emails, and we've only won the damn sandwhich costume each. DYING for Infamous 2...=(

Ughhhhhhh, 94 entries with one account and 63 with another all I won was a PSN avatar pack and $10 Qtricity thingy, I'd be happy if i won free subs for life

Just won a copy of Infamous 2. TY OP and all those that helped with the codes. I wish the rest of you trying to win the best of luck :)

Just won playstation heroes after saying congrats to randomdud and saying I never win..then I won!..So if you haven't won, send him a pm bitching about how you never win and you'll win,he's magic!..I kid I kid don't send him pm's he might get mad :p.

Looks like I have 3 codes to get up a level (so get you to level 3, if you need)
PM me if interested

Chewbacca's Abortion;8195420 said:
Have you guys found an area that is more likely to contain a win, or is it just random?

It's randomly generated. I click on the same one over and over and I already won inFamous 2.

Won another skin code today, hoping to win a level 3 prize!

[quote name='fireseal859']So has anyone won any level 2 or 3 stuff using the free codes?[/QUOTE]

Lots of people have won level 2 prizes, including myself. Mostly the games, although I remember reading about someone getting the headphones and some of the higher gift cards. I only remember one person winning a level 3 prize, the 40' LCD TV.

[quote name='fireseal859']So has anyone won any level 2 or 3 stuff using the free codes?[/QUOTE]

I won the PS3 system bundle (includes Move and a couple of games) back during the first week of the contest. Won inFAMOUS 2 as a Tier 2 prize a few days before that.

The winning times are all pre-determined randomly so the only strategy I can suggest is to play the contest at off-times when fewer people are also playing. Beyond that, it's complete luck.

bread's done
Back