New Super Mario Bros 2 & 3D Land For $33.72+tax At BB with Sam's Club PM

Oboogie188

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Sams Club currently has NSMB2, Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 for $26.86 each(in-store only). You can PM at BB plus get $20 off 2 promo.

Super Mario 3D Land
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/super-mario-3d-land-3ds/prod5000531.ip?navAction=

New Super Mario Bros 2
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/new-super-mario-bros-2-3ds/prod7350078.ip?navAction=

Mario Kart 7
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/mario-kart-7-3ds/prod5000536.ip?navAction=

Also Spoted:
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (Xbox 360) $8.71
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/assass...ox-360/prod1830587.ip?selectedTab=allProducts

Mass Effect 3 (PS3) $14.98
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/mass-effect-3-ps3/prod5890224.ip?navAction=

Thanks to joseraul & chess227 for the BB tip!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kevin94M']Got denied b/c the guy said BB doesn't price match membership prices :(. Thinkin abt trying again maybe Monday or tomorrow to see if I can get a diff guy and convince him Sam's Club is a warehouse member competitior? Tht sound like a good plan?[/QUOTE]
Perhaps, but I believe the $20 off 2 3DS games is only valid until today. Tomorrow there will be a new ad with new deals.

[quote name='camelking6969']I went the easy way and did the pricematch to kmart. Guy did pricematch and when he totaled it dropped 20 dollars. In and out in 15 minutes[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking about going this route too before they close after just picking up a 3DS XL from Target. Did you need the actual ad or were they able to price match the price from Kmart's site?

[quote name='Kevin94M']Got denied b/c the guy said BB doesn't price match membership prices :(. Thinkin abt trying again maybe Monday or tomorrow to see if I can get a diff guy and convince him Sam's Club is a warehouse member competitior? Tht sound like a good plan?[/QUOTE]

They lied to you. Taken from bestbuy's policy page (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Payment...ee/pcmcat204400050011.c?id=pcmcat204400050011)

Does Best Buy match the prices of a Warehouse club?
Yes. So long as the Warehouse club is a Competitor, has an identical available product and all other Price Match criteria are met.

The Sams Club price is back to normal. I had to use the Kmart price which is still a good deal. I got Mario Land, Mario sticker and Mario party 9 for the wii for $70.xx total. Used the RZ coupon for $25 off Mario Party 9

Was successful once I got the useless roadblock out of my way. I went first to try the gaming cashier. For all intents and purposes, his name is Roadblock. Asked for a PM. He said, "you want them for $30 each, right?" Thinking he meant the Kmart ad, I told him, no, Sam's Club. Roadblock says, "we don't PM Sam's Club." Then he told me that when he said I could get them for $30, he had already factored in the $20 discount that Best Buy would give. Then I knew that Roadblock would not allow me to double dip.

Next I went to the front cash register. This guy didn't seem to know a thing. Showed him the Sam's Club price, he PM'd it, and I got the $20 off as well. Walked out with Super Mario 3D Land and NSMB2 for $35.99. That's $18 each. Best deal this month. Thanks, everyone.

[quote name='SMBScooby']The Sams Club price is back to normal. I had to use the Kmart price which is still a good deal. I got Mario Land, Mario sticker and Mario party 9 for the wii for $70.xx total. Used the RZ coupon for $25 off Mario Party 9[/QUOTE]
If by normal, you mean $26.86, then yes, it's normal. The price has not gone back to $40.

Cag,

Will the price still hold on Sam's Club till tomorrow afternoon? That's the only time I get a Sam's Club card from a friend to have BB PM

Thanks.

[quote name='Darvan']Cag,

Will the price still hold on Sam's Club till tomorrow afternoon? That's the only time I get a Sam's Club card from a friend to have BB PM

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Nobody knows when the price will go back, but I believe that the $20 discount from Best Buy ends tomorrow.

[quote name='Fukurou']Nobody knows when the price will go back, but I believe that the $20 discount from Best Buy ends tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Thanks sounds like I'll make it on the $20 discount on the games

[quote name='ZiggyGod']But the real questions is if NSMB2 is worth the $33.72.......?[/QUOTE]

To me NO.

But NSMB2+ super mario 3ds for a total of 33.72, GIMME a HELL YA.

[quote name='Darvan']Cag,

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

has anyone actually had to present a Sam's Club card? My guy didn't even ask, and most of these successful re-tellings don't mention having to show proof of membership. Just wondering about other's experiences at this point.

[quote name='Darvan']Thanks sounds like I'll make it on the $20 discount on the games[/QUOTE]

No, I meant it is over tomorrow. It is not valid tomorrow.

[quote name='ZiggyGod']But the real questions is if NSMB2 is worth the $33.72.......?[/QUOTE]

You get two games for $33.72 altogether. I got NSMB2 and Super Mario 3D Land for that much.

[quote name='silver001']To me NO.

But NSMB2+ super mario 3ds for a total of 33.72, GIMME a HELL YA.[/QUOTE]

No doubt.

[quote name='themixmaster']has anyone actually had to present a Sam's Club card? My guy didn't even ask, and most of these successful re-tellings don't mention having to show proof of membership. Just wondering about other's experiences at this point.[/QUOTE]

That isn't necessary. According to the price match policy, it only needs to be the same item and in-stock. You don't need to have a membership card to the place you want to PM from.

But Best Buy in each market can determine who their competitors are... perhaps in that market, they've decided that Sam's Club isn't a competitor. I got denied that way one time before trying to PM another store (although I think that was a Walmart excuse).

[quote name='themixmaster']has anyone actually had to present a Sam's Club card? My guy didn't even ask, and most of these successful re-tellings don't mention having to show proof of membership. Just wondering about other's experiences at this point.[/QUOTE]

I had to show my Sam's club membership card.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Dang sure wish I went earlier, crossing my fingers this somehow lasts until tomorrow but that sounds very unlikely.[/QUOTE]

It won't; the additional $20 deduction through Bestbuy ended yesterday.

bread's done
Back