New Super Mario Bros advertised for $19.99 at New Haven CT area Stop & Shop

[quote name='varsitygamer']That is incredible, do they still have them in stock? I will make the hour drive to the coast just to get a second copy for my girl.[/QUOTE]

You are better off driving down here to pick up a circular for a price match. The store just opened today, and they don't even have any DS games in thier video game section. I pricematched it at a local Best Buy.

[quote name='Skelah']lol@them not having a video game section but advertising a game on sale.[/QUOTE]

lol@ every scumbag company who does the same thing to screw people into going to their stores.

Heh man OP, you really have to add that bit about it being at one store in CT to the subject line.

The S&S's near me all carry videogames, and some even have surprisingly good deals, like War of the Monsters for $10.

[quote name='varsitygamer']That is incredible, do they still have them in stock? I will make the hour drive to the coast just to get a second copy for my girl.[/QUOTE]

What kind of mileage do you get on your car?

[quote name='evilmax17']Heh man OP, you really have to add that bit about it being at one store in CT to the subject line.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to get anyones's hopes up. Seeing that the one store doesn't even carry DS games as of yet, I just posted this for anyone who wanted to gamble on getting a price match.

Tried to print it and get it price matched at Wal-Mart, but they turned me down because it doesn't have a date on it. :cry: Think Best Buy will give the same reaction?

u should try a diferent wallmart before trying bestbuy..due to bestbuy being horrible about pricematching and customer service.

for some reason the circular wont show up for me..... if i get it ill just photoshop a date on there so i can pricematch it at walmart or something :p

bread's done
Back