New Super Mario Bros. Character Pouches -$3.99 from PlayAsia

Think they can hold a Lite? If so, I'm in.

*Edit*

Aww damn:

"Contains 1 out of 5 New Super Mario Bros. Character Pouch (shipped randomly!)"

That kinda sucks.

[quote name='icruise']It says in the Japanese description that it fits the DS lite.[/quote]

Well that's good. Now I just have to decide if I'm willing to order and risk getting one I don't want.

ah, for $4 I think I'll take a chance. I've thrown more money in Vegas with the hope of a payoff and got nothing in return. At least here I get a DS Lite pouch. Though I'm hoping for either the Star or Mushroom black pouch.

I hate their shipped randomly shit. I would buy so much more stuff from play-asia if everything I wanted wasn't always shipped randomly.

[quote name='Scrubking']Why do all of these import sites sell stuff randomly? Is this big in Japan?[/quote]

Indeed it is.

I'm pretty sure they ship randomly because they have to buy them in full cartons, and if they let people pick and choose, they'd be left with a bunch of the less popular characters/designs. We could use this thread to swap cases if people get ones they don't want.

These are probably shipped randomly because they are packaged randomly. On the outside, the boxes all look the same, and the only way to figure out what you have is by opening the box. And PlayAsia won't go through the trouble of going through boxes for you.

Could be, but I recall Lik-Sang giving you the option to buy a full set of something like this, in which case they would send you the factory sealed box with all 5 (or whatever) of a particular item.

I just got mine (got it as filled with Jeanne D'arc for PSP). I got one of the black pouch ones with the red mushroom on it. Actually, I prefer one of the mushroom-shaped ones. Anyone get one and want to trade? These are still available for purchase, BTW.

pa.90971.1.jpg

[quote name='icruise']I just got mine (got it as filled with Jeanne D'arc for PSP). I got one of the black pouch ones with the red mushroom on it. Actually, I prefer one of the mushroom-shaped ones. Anyone get one and want to trade? These are still available for purchase, BTW.

pa.90971.1.jpg
[/quote]

Any chance you have better pictures of the pouch? Would it hold a DS lite with a GBA game in it?

If you could post a picture of your pouch with something next to it to compare size with, that'd be great. I'm definitely considering picking this up... didn't see the post the first time around. Too bad I already preordered Ouendan 2 or this would've been a good filler.

Oh, also, will my DSL fit in there if I have the PlayArmor Joytech case thing?

The one I got looks to be about the size of a VHS cassette, so I would imagine either type of DS would fit inside (with a little room to spare). I haven't taken mine out of the plastic to try though.

bread's done
Back