New Super Mario Bros (DS) $30 at Costco B&M!

I was at costco, and they had NSMB for $29.99. I think it's a five dollar difference, But with that five dollars left, you could buy a copy of mark ecko's getting up on clearance at target! (YMMV on the mark ecko thing)

Yup, saw this last Saturday when picking up Simpsons season 8.

There was only one copy out of all the other games and I was surprised....

it's going to be 29.99 at bestbuy starting from next week, so with GGC, it will be $25.

by the way, syngamer, what's the glitch??

[quote name='maxgle']it's going to be 29.99 at bestbuy starting from next week, so with GGC, it will be $25.

by the way, syngamer, what's the glitch??[/quote]

Overstock already fixed it, but here's the thread.

[quote name='Capt Dirty Jack']New Super Mario Bros, I presume.

Or, if you're a YTMND fan, (censored) stole my bike. >_>[/quote]

i think you could've wrote out the word and it would say "ninja" like how fuck is shaq-fu

Wish our Best Buy had the gamer gift card. They seem to have every other possible type of gift card there. Anyway, I picked NSMB up yesterday at Best Buy for $29.99, wasn't willing to pay $35 for it, but for $30, why not, and I had extra cash on me (always dangerous...).

This game is boring i finished the entire game in one day the levels are short and the game is so simple and stupid anyways thats just me i say dont buy this .wait for it to be like what its really worth 1$. peace!

eh Costco, there's a Sams club right down the street from mine not too much on sale when it comes to games...

My costco usually has a crappy, small selection of games...meh.

On a good note, NSMB is totally awesome! If you own a DS you should have this game.

bread's done
Back