New Super Mario Bros. Wii $39.99 with $10 credit @amazon.com

[quote name='Sonic2k2']Buy New Super Mario Bros. Wii for $39.99 and get $10 of a future video game purchase. At amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/New-Super-Mar..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0K30TG96DHTTMY6P5FY8

I have been wanting this game. I don't think you will find a better deal than this for a long time. First party nintendo games that sell really well usually always stay high priced for a long time![/QUOTE]
sadly with the 25off coupon, it's still cheaper at gamestop ($30 and comes with $10 gamestop credit ;/)

dang........................
bought this a couple weeks ago when it was $39.99 at fry's.
same price and all but i would've loved that $10 credit

[quote name='coupegamer']Great Price! Thanks. Gamestop is not worth the hassle to save a few bucks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i saved a lot of money on there big sale this past month but I was overcharged on both of my orders. They fixed the overcharge both times but it was a hassle for me. Check your bank statements after ordering from Gamestop!

[quote name='Mr. 420']I'd be all over this if those lame wiimotes and numchucks weren't so much money.[/QUOTE]

Your sig states the PS3 slim estimated delivery date is May 7-13.

... is that your own personal order ETA?

I got 4 games from Gamestop and when I got it from UPS I looked like someone stepped on the box. Of course all the jewel cases were cracked and shattered. When I went to GS to exchange them they said they couldnt exchange them cuz the online price was different from the store price so I would have to reorder them online. Conveniently enough they ended the stacking of the promotions so i just got over it. Funny...never have a shipping problem like that with Amazon.

fuck, I just ordered this a few days ago and my order is in transit right now. Guess I'm going to shoot them a email here this morning about getting the credit.

EDIT- just got a email back from CS, they have added the $10 promo credit to my account! fuck'n'a, thanks OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
During the crazy gamestop.com coupon stacking I picked up a used copy for $24 and it came in perfect condition even with the club nintendo code un-used. I was very impressed, my other used games have also come in great condition. I feel bad for other people who have horror stories ordering used from gamestop.com. I also agree with others that this is a great deal, however. Would probably recommend ordering this @Amazon rather than gamestop since the $10 credit stacks

Ordered. Off-topic question, Amazon usually tells you when you've qualified for a pre-order credit. When I ordered the TW 11 for 46.99 last week, it made no mention of me qualifying for 20 dollars back. Should I contact them? I thought I was being paranoid, but my NSMB e-mail specifically mentioned I qualified for 10 dollars back. Thinking I'm gonna get hosed on that one.

So I just ordered one. I locked it in to Gazelle for $33.50 (thats with the +5% for amazon credit) and I will get the $10 credit to my account. So all I have to do is play it, finish it in 20 days and then send it into gazelle. Basically, amazon will pay me $6 or so to play NSMB for 20 days. I used amazon credit anyway so it's not a big deal.

I want to jump on this, but have to wait for my $10 from Demon Souls to credit. My game shipped, so I'm hoping by early tomorrow. I'm hoping it will last that long; $26.99 for this game, plus $10 VGC can't really be beat.

Well, I guess I'm not getting it after-all then, haha. I was literally just about to order it and see if they could adjust the price when I get my credit tomorrow. Oh well.

bread's done
Back