New T.A.T.U. Video

That one in the suit is attractive.

I remember hearing about their lesbian antics, but I guess according to the post above mine - they fake it? Or what?

Fake Lesbians:
tatu%20jam.jpg

sm-tatu.jpg

Real lesbians:

jodee%20dike-%20johnson.gif

Now students, let me point out some differences.

If you want to see them naked, Usually they are not real, faking as one man put it. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Final Note: if you would want to watch them.... play.... then they aint gay!

Now if you will, notice the Real lesbians face.... is it a guy or a girl? That what you want to ask yourself as the shiny glean from their greased mullet glints in the summer air.

Final Note: You dont want to watch them press togehter in a sweaty heap of bruises and bandaids in a cigarette stained bed.

Thank you for your time...

Dr. Lice

Dammit, people, why didn't you warn me to mute this? Man, I had to listen to a few seconds of it. Almost ruined the "lesbians" for me.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Fake lesbians are hot. Also, nice camaro.[/QUOTE]

Yes, fake lesbians are hot. The video needed some lesbian action in it to fulfill the fakeness. :)

hottest maninstream thing ever was when they did the mtv music/movie awards and there was like 50-100 school girl outfit wearing hos doing song with them and then taken off there top to show bras or some shit. So tame yet sooo delicious

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']not that id blast it in my ride driving through baltimore w/ my homeboys in full gear, but the song is actually pretty good[/QUOTE]

Gay.

I watched around 20 seconds of it. If you wouldn't have said it was new, I wouldn't have known.

[quote name='mykevermin']Lice, you are my new hero.[/QUOTE]

I can only be myself, And if im your hero then so be it!...

bread's done
Back