*NEW* The Simpsons: Season 6 $24 w/ shipping w/ after rebate and code @ coconuts.com

alfonsosoriano

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
THIS IS A NEW UPDATE AS OF 8/15/05

http://shop.coconuts.com/product.aspx?sku=40717727&loc=41159

If it's your first purchase you can use FIRSTPURCHASE at coconuts to get free shipping and 10% off. If not, use CONCORD2005 which will still get you free shipping. The 10% takes it to about $34 in change. Remind you, this is before any tax.

Get your $10 rebate, and the price is about $24 before tax.
-------------------------------
Currently also $10 rebate for seasons 1-5 by mail

http://shop.coconuts.com/store.aspx?loc=58623

Add one to cart, use 10% off coupon with either firstpurchase to get the free shipp (if you haven't made a purchase) or CONCORD2005 to get at least 10% off. Price ends up being around $21 after rebate, before tax.

I think it is usually on the box, and I wouldn't call it mutilating the package to get it off. Some places may allow photocopies, so you can email them or look on their site.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']I think it is usually on the box, and I wouldn't call it mutilating the package to get it off. Some places may allow photocopies, so you can email them or look on their site.[/QUOTE]

I thought that on the Simpsons sets the UPC was actually on the paper thing they stick on the back of the box with all the info ...

Nice!

According to the rebate form you have until 8/29 to order. (Nothing stopping them from pulling the deal or raising the price on the site befor then of course...)

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']Maybe it is, I've never bought a Simpsons DVD. Going to have to wait for someone else.[/QUOTE]

Well I just examined my season 5 set and there's no UPC to be found ... looks like I was right. Ordered. :mrgreen:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I thought that on the Simpsons sets the UPC was actually on the paper thing they stick on the back of the box with all the info ...[/QUOTE]

That's right.

how much is the shipping + tax, is it going to turn to be 27 or 28 dollars when it's all said and done?

i got season 5 from best buy for $25 plus tax. so if it's roughly the same price i'd rather not deal with the rebate.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']I was going to post about the 15% off, but I wasn't sure if it was valid with the rebate. Makes it even better.[/QUOTE]

You should change the title of the thread to reflect the $21.82 price AR...

Can anybody tell me how FYE is with their shipping? Do they ship stuff securerly or do they throw the packaging together like Best Buy does?

[quote name='Ziv_Zulander']Can anybody tell me how FYE is with their shipping? Do they ship stuff securerly or do they throw the packaging together like Best Buy does?[/QUOTE]

Ive gotten two dvd's from them and they both came in great shape, in a cardboard sleeve.

Also, they were both preorders that came the Saturday before they were released, so that's nice.

Went ahead and put in an order since the 15% off coupon makes it $5 cheaper. < $22 after rebate (shipped) is probably better than any deal that will be out there the week of release and I'd definitely be picking this one up.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Mine shipped a couple days ago. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Mine too... I hate the new packaging though - I was hoping to have a nice set by the time all the seasons were out... now... not so much. They are planning to switch them up again though for Seasons 11-15...

bread's done
Back