New Thread --- Linked Inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Housefull']Thank you for your information and soon reply to my question.[/QUOTE]

Not really sure what this is about....this is your only post...

BUMP!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']@rusty

never ship first when selling regardless of feedback. EVER! :)[/QUOTE]

why u say that ?

[quote name='starmask2k3']why u say that ?[/QUOTE]

Because if money is involved I would never send first even to a mod on the forum or even someone with 200+ feedback.

Somebody would have to be insanely dumb to send before getting money in return.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Because if money is involved I would never send first even to a mod on the forum or even someone with 200+ feedback.

Somebody would have to be insanely dumb to send before getting money in return.[/QUOTE]

I only ship first in trades where the other guy has a lot more feedback. If I'm simply selling an item, I don't ship til I get paid. I have enough feedback (CAG, Heatware, eBay) to exemplify my honesty.

[quote name='rusty']I only ship first in trades where the other guy has a lot more feedback. If I'm simply selling an item, I don't ship til I get paid. I have enough feedback (CAG, Heatware, eBay) to exemplify my honesty.[/QUOTE]

Good. Well I should have quoted starmask. he edited his post asking you to send first on something he is purchasing. That is all. Free bump for you :)

Interested in a sealed copy of MW2 Hardened Edition and/or the Night Vision Goggles from the Prestige Edition? I see a few items on your list I am interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back