New to Best Buy Rewards... Um...

FarmhouseMedia

CAGiversary!
I joined BB Rewards a couple months ago.

I bought a couple things, and got 800 points for pre-ordering Rage.

For a long time I had over 1000 pending points. I checked the site last week and now
it says I only have 39 pending points (I got that from an in-store purchase)

What happened to the rest of my points? They don't show up under points or pending points.

What I'm wondering is if they automatically send out a certificate once your points have reached enough to get like, $10 or something. Or did I just get screwed out of 1000+ ponts?

Thanks.

Yes, you should log in to the Reward Zone site and in the left pane click "View and print certificates". There you will likely see a $20 certificate (or 2 $10 certificates) for you to print off and use by the expiry date.

To change the level at which points auto-convert to certificates: Go to "Manage Your Account" > "Certificate Preferences" > Choose the level at which you want points to convert to certificates.

So they don't ship certificates to you? Because it says I don't have any certificate that I can print off.

I think I got screwed.

Look at the list and see where the points went. You'll probably see "issued certificate", it may just not be available to print yet.

Also if you returned anything you lost the points for whatever you returned of course.

Every Monday, they take the points out of your account to generate new certificates. The certificates are usually ready on Tuesday or Wednesday, at which point they'll be available in the "View and Print Certificates" menu. If they aren't there by Thursday on the week the points disappear, then fill out this form for answers.

[quote name='WillGabriel']Every Monday, they take the points out of your account to generate new certificates. The certificates are usually ready on Tuesday or Wednesday, at which point they'll be available in the "View and Print Certificates" menu. If they aren't there by Thursday on the week the points disappear, then fill out this form for answers.[/QUOTE]

Just filled out that form. Thanks for the help.

[quote name='FarmhouseMedia']So they don't ship certificates to you? Because it says I don't have any certificate that I can print off.[/QUOTE] I get emails notifying me that I got enough points for a RZ certificate.

Well, those wondering what the outcome was... Here it is.

After some email tennis. I think I finally figured out what the glitch MAY have been.
I was mainly trying to get back my 800 points for preordering Rage. But I got an email
saying the points were taken away because I had returned the game... But I hadn't... Wait...

Actually, what I did was trade the used copy in to Best Buy. But I think their system registered it
as a return.

After I explained that I hadn't returned the game. They apologized and gave me $35 worth of points
for my troubles.

After a few days, I looked and had certificates. 2 $20 certificates and one $10. I was like, WOW, now
THAT is customer service. Best Buy almost fell to the bottom of my list, but instead went right to the
top of one of my favourite stores.

bread's done
Back