New to this

I will send it out first. I was going to trade these into gamestop. Figured i'd try here first.Trading them in soon so let me know if intested as soon as possible.

Battlefield 2 - $15
Halo 3 - $30
MUA/Forza 2-pack - $15
Spiderman 3 - $13
Transformers - $15
Crackdown $10

DS
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue - $15

Yeah that guy is a douche. I sent him his game and they told me he recieved it and yet he argues against it. So thanks for bringing that up for nothing. Especially since i'm sending it first. Joke.

Oh i forgot i asked for your opinion. All the prices are close to amazon prices and include shipping. By the way, what a unique name.

[quote name='EdEddandEdge']Because you will send first, CML for Transformers.[/quote]

Didn't see much other than fable 2 but looks as if spoken for. If that becomes available I have other games and maybe we could bang out a trade. Would be willing to part with it for $15, in cash, paypal, or giftcards of some sort.

[quote name='harshdiddy']Yeah that guy is a douche. I sent him his game and they told me he recieved it and yet he argues against it. So thanks for bringing that up for nothing. Especially since i'm sending it first. Joke.[/quote]

Hi everyone I'm the douche that he's talking about. Here is our message log from our Trade. Notice how much of a jerk I was on the whole trade.

Ed "the douche with one less game"

bread's done
Back