new UK xbox owner looking for people for my friends list

badger

CAG Veteran
I just got an xbox 360 this weekend, and am loving it so far. Only problem is I don't know anyone else who has one! I'm hoping to find a few people in a similar boat to me so we can be pals on xbox live!

I'm not a hardcore gamer, but I do play a bit most days, and I'm only on silver live membership at the moment but will try the free month gold trial once I have some friends and maybe stay gold after that. I'm interested in comparing scores and acheivements with other people as much as gaming online. Hope to get some friendly rivalry going that way!

My gamertag is astrobadger and I'm a 30 year old married guy living in the UK. I'm an astronomer by trade. I have an original xbox and a wii and DS in addition to the 360. The games I have right now are
Gears of War
Oblivion
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Bioshock

I guess I'm mainly looking for people in the UK so we'll be in the same timezone if we do end up doing any gaming online.

Cheers :beer:

Hey, bro! I'm not in the UK (so we'd probably have, what...6 hours of a time difference?) But I'll add you, as a bunch of us occasionally play Gears/COD4/etc....

I hope you're enjoying the system!

Cheers! It'll be a long time before I beat your gamerscore, but I'm working on besting your times in some of the bionic commando challenge rooms!

Anyone else out there?

You can add me to your friends list: Gamer Tag is: Black Knight B

I am a 30 yo from the east coast USA, but I have always enjoyed playing online with Brits... since I usually don't play late night anyway. I have Gears of War...will be picking up Too Human, also Have Halo and a ton of xbox live arcade games....you should check some of them out...they are fun for co-op. You can check all of the games I have on my profile.

Cheers!

bread's done
Back